turning a corner.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i really think i'm turning a corner over here. my hair is starting to look pretty freaking money. i have about 20 or so thick new hairs about a quarter inch long hanging out in front of my hairline, and i can go days now without washing it and having it look like crap. my hair still looks absolutely sh*t when its wet, but its a start. keep with the treatments guys! month 8 coming soon for me.

Deaner

Reaction score
Month 8 soon? Good stuff, that means improvement is right around the corner :D I'm on month 12 now and I can say that my hair is roughly even density all around. I now encourage my girlfriend to play with my hair, just because I feel so damn confident with it.

Wet hair is not that great of a guage as to how your hair is doing, so just focus on how it is in every day conditions. You'll definitely be turning a serious corner soon bud, I can feel it! :)

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trent said:
hey guys, i really think i'm turning a corner over here. my hair is starting to look pretty freaking money. i have about 20 or so thick new hairs about a quarter inch long hanging out in front of my hairline, and i can go days now without washing it and having it look like crap. my hair still looks absolutely sh*t when its wet, but its a start. keep with the treatments guys! month 8 coming soon for me.

thats good to hear man!! im at month 7.5 and hoping within the next month or so i start to see it thickening up .. so far nothing except recently decrease in shedding.. but it must be good .. im hoping/wishing!!! ha... hope things continue to improve with you!

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trent, congrats! If you're going to get something in this life, you're going to have to persevere and wait for it:) When it comes to any hairloss treatment, sorry but it takes allot of patience:)

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you are taking my path, my hair has improved soooo much its not even FUNNY!

Im will be posting month 14 pictures soon and let me tell you....wu hu!

keep up the positive attitude trent, you will be just fine!!!

Tony