Turning 26 And I've Been Told I'm Thinning

Timber2812

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I've recently joined this forum so I can get some advice on what to do about my hair.

I've been told by my mother, that my hair is thinning on the top of my crown. The rest of my hair at the sides and back are fine with a bit of a mature hairline at the front.

Please see the attached image.

I've arranged an appointment with my doctor in a few weeks to see what they can do. Is it too early for me to think about getting a hair transplant? Where would be a good place to start researching if I needed one.

Any advice would be helpful.

Based in the UK.

Attachments

• IMG_1141.JPG
    IMG_1141.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 352

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I've recently joined this forum so I can get some advice on what to do about my hair.

I've been told by my mother, that my hair is thinning on the top of my crown. The rest of my hair at the sides and back are fine with a bit of a mature hairline at the front.

Please see the attached image.

I've arranged an appointment with my doctor in a few weeks to see what they can do. Is it too early for me to think about getting a hair transplant? Where would be a good place to start researching if I needed one.

Any advice would be helpful.

Based in the UK.

you have aggressive male pattern baldness mate

soon to be nw6

get on meds asap and you have a decent chance at saving/regrowing a lot of hair

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why your crown is so f*****g red tho ? Maybe show this to your Doctor

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
personally i would disown my mum if she let my hair get that bad without informing me

i may actually even shave her head for it

Reactions: AIH