Turning 22 In 3 Months. Started To Lose Hair 2 Years Ago

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm going to be 22 years old in April.
I was 19/20 when I first noticed my hair loss. I saw alot of hair on my palms while I took showers, on my pillow but never paid too much attention and thought thats nothing and just something that will pass.
I was wrong.
1 year later, my hair loss was already visible to all and I remember my friend telling me "Dude, you're f*****g going bald".
I couldnt do my regular haircut anymore and everything changed since then.

Today, 2 years passed, and im here with an extream NW2 or 3, my hairline is terrible and my nightmare just became reality. A huge part in the crown is going bald.
I thought "yeah thats just a mature hairline" but when I saw that spot in the crown I was like "yeah.. im going to be 23 years old and bald".

Can I save my hair or its too late?
I'm crushed.. I mean my dad has the same hair and haircut since he was 16. No balding spots at all and he's 45. His brother, 39, started to lose some hair this year. My grandfather (dad's dad) is bald. My uncle (brother of my mom) is bald since he was 25. Both my grandfathers are bald since their 20's.
I'm so depressed..

I mean im just 22, all my friends have an amazing hair and dont even think about these stuff.

And I just wanna know how bad is my hair?
What stage of Norwood is my hair? If I wont do anything, am I gonna lose it all in a year?

Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-23-53-1.png
Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-31-1.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-43-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-43-1.png
    848 KB · Views: 551
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-31-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-31-1.png
    871 KB · Views: 632
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-43-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-43-1.png
    848 KB · Views: 561
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-21-25-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-21-25-1.png
    741.7 KB · Views: 647
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-09-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-22-09-1.png
    855.1 KB · Views: 547
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-23-15-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-23-15-1.png
    370.8 KB · Views: 570
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-20-33-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-20-33-1.png
    459.9 KB · Views: 591
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-24-18-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-24-18-1.png
    479 KB · Views: 547
  • Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-19-52-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-25-19-19-52-1.png
    381.5 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I buy those from the internet because its x2 cheaper? Or it can be fake?

Which Minoxidil should I use? The foam or the liquid? 5% or 2%?
The liquid costs in my country 23.5$ and the foam costs 32$. Its pretty expensive to pay this amount every month for the rest of my life.

I found a site that sells 6 bottles of minoxidil liquid 60mg (they say its for 6 months) for 70$.

And about finasteride, it costs 15$ for 30 pills.
So basically for 6 months i'll be needed to pay 90$+70$ = 160$.

Thats kinda alot lol.

Whats ketoconazole?

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ketoconazole is nizoral shampoo. You can buy it from chemist or supermarket. Used twice a week as per directions. .

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score

The liquid costs in my country 23.5$ and the foam costs 32$. Its pretty expensive to pay this amount every month for the rest of my life.

I found a site that sells 6 bottles of minoxidil liquid 60mg (they say its for 6 months) for 70$.

Thats kinda alot lol.

Whats ketoconazole?
go to your doctor and ask for proscar or fincepia. It is 5mg per pill and you split it up using a pull cutter into 1/4's. I pay 50 dollars for a 30 pack which last 3 months so its really not that bad.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thats kinda alot lol.

Whats ketoconazole?

Hello again. You can purchase liquid minoxidil from ebay for cheap. 6 months would cost you around 40$. Finasteride could be bought from several pharmacies for real cheap online. Alldaychemist sells finpecia 1 mg 90x for 17 dollars. If you want to make it even cheaper you can buy proscar 5 mg 84x for 54$ and cut them into 4 pieces which will last you a year. Keto for me costs about 15$ online and has lasted me for about 5 months now.

So all in all, 40+54+15, which equates to around 90$/6 months.

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello again. You can purchase liquid minoxidil from ebay for cheap. 6 months would cost you around 40$. Finasteride could be bought from several pharmacies for real cheap online. Alldaychemist sells finpecia 1 mg 90x for 17 dollars. If you want to make it even cheaper you can buy proscar 5 mg 84x for 54$ and cut them into 4 pieces which will last you a year. Keto for me costs about 15$ online and has lasted me for about 5 months now.

So all in all, 40+54+15, which equates to around 90$/6 months.

Hey, thanks alot for your answer..
Hmmm on Alldaychemist there is also a shipping fee of 15$ lol.

Should i just buy it from there without any doctor's suggestion? Because I know that finpecia/finacstried requires doctor's prescription so thats odd for me that everyone can buy it online.

Thanks.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, thanks alot for your answer..
Hmmm on Alldaychemist there is also a shipping fee of 15$ lol.

Should i just buy it from there without any doctor's suggestion? Because I know that finpecia/finacstried requires doctor's prescription so thats odd for me that everyone can buy it online.

Thanks.

Mirin ur user name :cool:
rip zyzz
anyways, yeah, finasteride requires doctor's prescription but if u get the prescription (unless u live in the us) ure probably going to have to spend shittons of money for propecia when u can get the generic version online for cheap

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mirin ur user name :cool:
rip zyzz
anyways, yeah, finasteride requires doctor's prescription but if u get the prescription (unless u live in the us) ure probably going to have to spend shittons of money for propecia when u can get the generic version online for cheap

The generic version is finpecia?
Is it safe lol? arent those pills made in india or something?
I think im going to do it. Its time to keep my hair.
P.S Zyzz had 10/10 hair genetics.. his brother is 30 years old and have an amazing hairy hairline.

What stage of Norwood is my hair? If I wont do anything, am I gonna lose it all in a year?

Thanks.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
The generic version is finpecia?
Is it safe lol? arent those pills made in india or something?
I think im going to do it. Its time to keep my hair.
P.S Zyzz had 10/10 hair genetics.. his brother is 30 years old and have an amazing hairy hairline.

Thanks.

zyzz was starting to recede. google it brah haha. i doubt finpecia from alldaychemist comes from india btw.

keep ur hair bro, if u wanna look aesthetic do it in every way, face, body, hair, etc.

i think ure about nw2/nw2A. take action asap mate, theres no way to tell how fast u'll recede from here on but dont take the risk

Last edited:

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
zyzz was starting to recede. google it brah haha. i doubt finpecia from alldaychemist comes from india btw.

keep ur hair bro, if u wanna look aesthetic do it in every way, face, body, hair, etc.

i think ure about nw2/nw2A. take action asap mate, theres no way to tell how fast u'll recede from here on but dont take the risk

Dont u think im nw3-nw4? Look at my crown..

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely feel you on the part of other guys our age being lucky enough to not even know about this stuff. If I use the word propecia infront of a group of friends our age they would think im speaking a different language lol.

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely feel you on the part of other guys our age being lucky enough to not even know about this stuff. If I use the word propecia infront of a group of friends our age they would think im speaking a different language lol.
Yeah.. feels bad man.. I mean we're a group of 5 guys and no one is even thinning or something like that.. they all have the same hair they had 5 years ago as teenagers.. just a perfect hairline. And im the only one, 1 out of 5, who is going bald in this age.

Feels so so bad.
Girls at my age range cant even look at me as a possible hook up or a date. I mean a 22 years old girl wont date a balding 22 years old guy. She has so many other options of guys who dont go bald so early.
And parties? lol. My temples and my visible scalp is a huge turn off for girls in parties who just look for a good one night stand.

Thats why I feel like sh*t and I must grow my hair back.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope.. I wanna see my Doctor and compare the prices. I know that online is cheaper but I just wanna be sure and be sure that the generic meds online are the same as the real ones.

Alright man. best of luck. If u have any questions just feel free to ask me or anyone else on this forum :) :)

veni vidi vici

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah.. feels bad man.. I mean we're a group of 5 guys and no one is even thinning or something like that.. they all have the same hair they had 5 years ago as teenagers.. just a perfect hairline. And im the only one, 1 out of 5, who is going bald in this age.

Feels so so bad.
Girls at my age range cant even look at me as a possible hook up or a date. I mean a 22 years old girl wont date a balding 22 years old guy. She has so many other options of guys who dont go bald so early.
And parties? lol. My temples and my visible scalp is a huge turn off for girls in parties who just look for a good one night stand.

Thats why I feel like sh*t and I must grow my hair back.

I dont know how much money ur willing to spend but if you really want ur hair you gotta go all out. finasteride+minoxidil+nizorol+biotin+dermarolling. This is what I plan on doing and im ur age aswell. Thing is, I only started losing my hair in june 2017 but I can tell that If i let it go like you did for 3 years ill be in the exact same position if not much worse.

If none of this works I hope ur atleast jacked so U can try to rock the vin diesal look lol. Thats my plan for when I eventually go bald.

Also, if you are using creatine stop using it. It does increase DHT levels and since you have agressive male pattern baldness its not worth the extra 1-2 reps it will give you.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know how much money ur willing to spend but if you really want ur hair you gotta go all out. finasteride+minoxidil+nizorol+biotin+dermarolling. This is what I plan on doing and im ur age aswell. Thing is, I only started losing my hair in june 2017 but I can tell that If i let it go like you did for 3 years ill be in the exact same position if not much worse.

If none of this works I hope ur atleast jacked so U can try to rock the vin diesal look lol. Thats my plan for when I eventually go bald.

Also, if you are using creatine stop using it. It does increase DHT levels and since you have agressive male pattern baldness its not worth the extra 1-2 reps it will give you.

vin-diesel-gut-02-420x560.jpg

vin-diesel-gut-05-420x560.jpg