Turkey Hair Transplant - Zenhair Dr Olcay Saygin | HairLossTalk Forums

Turkey Hair Transplant - Zenhair Dr Olcay Saygin

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by Alibaba78, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Alibaba78

Alibaba78 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Dear forum members,

I was looking for clinics to perform a hair transplant in Turkey and came across the clinic Zenair in Istanbul, Turkey. The main surgeon is Dr Olcay Saygin. Has anyone had any hair transplant with her?
    Well I contacted them asking for price and detailed information regarding the procedure, send them some pics, and they send me a quite detailed information pdf regarding procedure, costs, etc. I have contacted before at least 4 other clinics in Turkey and this was the one that had the best costumer service until now.
    One thing that was concerning me was that although their site is filled with before/after pictures, I could only find one patient that documented his experience with pics and results on a Forum. Im not talking about short reviews like " it was a great experience!" on google reviews or facebook, im talking about a lengthy description of the experience with proper pictures of the procedure. Well this made me a bit concerned so I started searching for the Dr credentials and on the clinic facebook page they claim they are IAHRS and ISHRS members, among other things, well I looked into IAHRS and ISHRS website and found nothing about them being members, so this just made the alarm go off, and I dont know what to believe now.
    Anyone looked into this clinic before?

https://www.whatclinic.co.uk/hair-l...vince/istanbul/fatih/zen-hair-esthetic-center

Attached Files:

#1 Alibaba78, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  2. Jamiewilliams77777

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don’t know the clinic u mentioned or where your based by I had my hair transplant done by cosmedica in Istanbul it’s about £2000 the main part of. The transplant is done by technicians and not a dr but for the money / and as far as tecknition surgeries go I think there probably the best place in the world , whilst I was there was loads of English people
    With friends which had amazing reasults from there

Attached Files:

3. Alibaba78

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi Jamiewilliams77777, Im in London.
    There are so many clinics in Turkey that its a bit overwhelming to someone who has recently started doing its search. The first one that got me really interested in going ahead was Cinik clinic, but the more I looked into it the more negative reviews I found. Them I found this zenhair clinic but they make claims that I cant find information online to back up.
    I knew about the existence of Cosmedica, mainly for its relation with cinik in the past, but I never contacted them or properly looked into it. I will now that you mentioned it. Are your results online?

Cheers

4. Jamiewilliams77777

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

Hi mate , so
    Are cinik and cosmedica related ? I have never heard of cinik.
    I’m
    Also in London I only had my transplant done last week so don’t have results but what clinic/ Facebook YouTube is full of very goood examples of there work / reviews , when I had my transplant done I met about 20 other English people also getting a hair transplant they all showed me photos on there phones of friends who had amazing results from cosmedica , I had a 2 day mega session 6000 grafts it was £2800 including all transfers / hotel stay and breakfast lunch , it was a very nice hospital and very good experience , I had started a thread with loads of pictures so far , it’s in the hair transplant section on here .

#4 Jamiewilliams77777, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  5. Jamiewilliams77777

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Look
    At this clearly very authentic

Very bad swelling

But look at the results

6. Alibaba78

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi Jamie,

Cinik used to work at Cosmedica up until recently but now he has his own clinic. He is also quite popular but I found a lot of negative reviews.
    I will be following your post regarding your transplant. Im also a NW5 so im quite curious to see how it turns up. Have you posted pictures of before the treatment? I haven't found them.
    Also, will you keep your hair short? like buzz cut like you have now? Im curious to see your donor area if it will be noticeable or not. I would like to keep mine buzz cut even after the transplant so hoping its not apparent after I had a hair transplant.I have some FUE transplant were the donor area is just destroyed and you cannot buzz cut your hair, it just looks like swish cheese.

Cheers! :)

7. Jamiewilliams77777

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

Here’s before mate
    And today

Attached Files:

8. Alibaba78

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks! I was also quoted for a mega session with them!

9. Alibaba78

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Could you show pics of your donor area. How its looking?