Turkey Hair Transplant - Zenhair Dr Olcay Saygin

Alibaba78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear forum members,

I was looking for clinics to perform a hair transplant in Turkey and came across the clinic Zenair in Istanbul, Turkey. The main surgeon is Dr Olcay Saygin. Has anyone had any hair transplant with her?
Well I contacted them asking for price and detailed information regarding the procedure, send them some pics, and they send me a quite detailed information pdf regarding procedure, costs, etc. I have contacted before at least 4 other clinics in Turkey and this was the one that had the best costumer service until now.
One thing that was concerning me was that although their site is filled with before/after pictures, I could only find one patient that documented his experience with pics and results on a Forum. Im not talking about short reviews like " it was a great experience!" on google reviews or facebook, im talking about a lengthy description of the experience with proper pictures of the procedure. Well this made me a bit concerned so I started searching for the Dr credentials and on the clinic facebook page they claim they are IAHRS and ISHRS members, among other things, well I looked into IAHRS and ISHRS website and found nothing about them being members, so this just made the alarm go off, and I dont know what to believe now.
Anyone looked into this clinic before?

https://www.whatclinic.co.uk/hair-l...vince/istanbul/fatih/zen-hair-esthetic-center

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know the clinic u mentioned or where your based by I had my hair transplant done by cosmedica in Istanbul it’s about £2000 the main part of. The transplant is done by technicians and not a dr but for the money / and as far as tecknition surgeries go I think there probably the best place in the world , whilst I was there was loads of English people
With friends which had amazing reasults from there

Attachments

• 5BF83FF2-4425-43C3-A863-938D76E42514.png
    5BF83FF2-4425-43C3-A863-938D76E42514.png
    165 KB · Views: 833

Alibaba78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Jamiewilliams77777, Im in London.
There are so many clinics in Turkey that its a bit overwhelming to someone who has recently started doing its search. The first one that got me really interested in going ahead was Cinik clinic, but the more I looked into it the more negative reviews I found. Them I found this zenhair clinic but they make claims that I cant find information online to back up.
I knew about the existence of Cosmedica, mainly for its relation with cinik in the past, but I never contacted them or properly looked into it. I will now that you mentioned it. Are your results online?

Cheers

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Jamiewilliams77777, Im in London.
There are so many clinics in Turkey that its a bit overwhelming to someone who has recently started doing its search. The first one that got me really interested in going ahead was Cinik clinic, but the more I looked into it the more negative reviews I found. Them I found this zenhair clinic but they make claims that I cant find information online to back up.
I knew about the existence of Cosmedica, mainly for its relation with cinik in the past, but I never contacted them or properly looked into it. I will now that you mentioned it. Are your results online?

Cheers

Hi mate , so
Are cinik and cosmedica related ? I have never heard of cinik.
I’m
Also in London I only had my transplant done last week so don’t have results but what clinic/ Facebook YouTube is full of very goood examples of there work / reviews , when I had my transplant done I met about 20 other English people also getting a hair transplant they all showed me photos on there phones of friends who had amazing results from cosmedica , I had a 2 day mega session 6000 grafts it was £2800 including all transfers / hotel stay and breakfast lunch , it was a very nice hospital and very good experience , I had started a thread with loads of pictures so far , it’s in the hair transplant section on here .

Last edited:

Alibaba78

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Jamie,

Cinik used to work at Cosmedica up until recently but now he has his own clinic. He is also quite popular but I found a lot of negative reviews.
I will be following your post regarding your transplant. Im also a NW5 so im quite curious to see how it turns up. Have you posted pictures of before the treatment? I haven't found them.
Also, will you keep your hair short? like buzz cut like you have now? Im curious to see your donor area if it will be noticeable or not. I would like to keep mine buzz cut even after the transplant so hoping its not apparent after I had a hair transplant.I have some FUE transplant were the donor area is just destroyed and you cannot buzz cut your hair, it just looks like swish cheese.

Cheers! :)

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Jamie,

Cinik used to work at Cosmedica up until recently but now he has his own clinic. He is also quite popular but I found a lot of negative reviews.
I will be following your post regarding your transplant. Im also a NW5 so im quite curious to see how it turns up. Have you posted pictures of before the treatment? I haven't found them.
Also, will you keep your hair short? like buzz cut like you have now? Im curious to see your donor area if it will be noticeable or not. I would like to keep mine buzz cut even after the transplant so hoping its not apparent after I had a hair transplant.I have some FUE transplant were the donor area is just destroyed and you cannot buzz cut your hair, it just looks like swish cheese.

Cheers! :)

Here’s before mate
And today

Attachments

• 6B51B248-0E98-4B12-BC80-AF9BAAE61517.png
    6B51B248-0E98-4B12-BC80-AF9BAAE61517.png
    478.2 KB · Views: 938
  • 38A0F5E2-31C4-4D73-AF48-A52CA284D5DC.png
    38A0F5E2-31C4-4D73-AF48-A52CA284D5DC.png
    516.5 KB · Views: 1,112

Asian_boy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
I would like to share my experience in this clinic with you

I was just a reader of this site, searching a good clinic or hospital to do for my hair restoration. Ive read the good and bad experiences in hair transplant, some tips to consider, prices of each clinic, etc. It took months communicating to different countries, weighing all the pros and cons till i decided which it seems to me the best clinic for me , the Zenhair Clinic in istanbul turkey. I choosed this clinic first and foremost is the hands on of the doctor during the operation till the last bandage application at the donor area. Later i will discuss the details step by steps of my experiences to help you guys. Also, i choosed because of good communications from the medical staff named Furat, a very good guy, i consider also the good package of the operation, an average price across turkey, and other factors to make it short..
June 15, 2018 7pm i arrived here at turkey together with my wife. We are currently still at turkey enjoying the beauty of this country. Zenhair clinic provided services to pick up from airport hotel. Its a 4 star hotel, a 5 minutes walk from the clinic. For info, i almost bald all over the top ( will post all the pics later) and the package was 2day session , 2 days stay in hotel, airport services, some shampoos and lotions, prp, and the best package was the doctor will do hands on from the start to finish with the help of two nurses. This worth a total of 2000 euro, first you will send 200 euro thru western for the reservation of hotel and the services, and the remaining balance of 1800 will be paid on the day of operation.

Day 1 of operation June 17, 2018
My hair restoration was started June 17 sunday. ( june 16 relax mode ). Started around 09:30hrs, i met a female doctor named Olcay Saygin. Shes very nice, a very accomodating doctor. She checked my hair and later she told the guy assistant in clinic to change my shirt and shave my hair. After shaving, the other lady nurse named Yasmin, washed sanitized my hair.after then, she took my blood pressure. It takes 30 minutes delay because of the reading 180 over 110. Maybe because am nervous by that time. She gave me some tea, a med to put under my tongue to lower the blood pressure. She gave also a tablet of antibiotic and 3 tablets for anti swelling...
She instructed me to lie down, she injected the anesthesia...wow its painful but tolerable...while injecting anesthesia, the other assistant continuosly monitoring my bp...minutes later the half side of the donor area become numb...... Will continue later....follow this story, might help you and am willing to share answer everything all your questions.

Continuation of my surgery. After injecting the anesthesia, it took maybe around 5 or 10 mins and the doctor came in. She started to extract the hair follicles on the left back of my head . She did by herself for i think its almost an hour or more. While extracting, the nurse or the assistant also came in to harvest the hair follicles. While doing this, there's also another nurse or staff doing some counting or separation of the follicles depends on the number of hair, something like that. While doing extraction. I feel no pain, just a sound of the equipment. After extraction on the left side, the doctor and the nurse cleaned the harvested part of my head and put some bandages. Then took a quick lunch, a set of complete meals from mcdo. Maybe after 15 minutes, the doctor started to draw the lines on my head. She checked the muscles in my forehead as a reference of the area , and we agreed. Then she injected anesthesia and the recepient area become numb..later she drilled the holes by herself. I felt some pains during injection of anesthesia but tolerable , during drilling i felt no pain, just heard the sound of the drilling tools. Since its two sessions, she just drilled on the half front of my head. Partial planting. After drilling, maybe an hour, she started to plant on the front hair lines. I felt she's insuring the good quality of transplant along the front hairlines. Later, the two nurses or assistants came in and she instructed what to do and the doctor took a rest. It takes a lot of time during planting of follicles. Once in a while the doctor came in to see and help the two nurses planting the grafts. I am very much contented during the operation because of the hands on of the doctor. Her two assistants seem also expert doing their jobs. All in all, they're just three in the operating room. Started around 1030am and finished by around 6pm. After the surgery, i just walked back to the hotel. It takes only 5 minutes and very convenient. During night, i took a tablet of antibiotic but did not take any pain releiver. I feel no pain, just numb and bit heavy head. I slept in chair for the whole night, and thats the price of the operation. Very uncomfortable sleeping in a sitting position. Day 2....to be continue

andrew.1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Special thanks to the medical staff and great doctor olcay saygin, Which made me comfortable when I am there and happy enjoying the results now ,professional services and helpful guys, I am glad that i choose Zenhair, you are great .

Last edited:

123gethair

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP did you go with Zen Hair.
I am thinking of booking with them.
I am also a little suspicious but I also understand they could have used a good internet marketing company and I can see through some of the fake stuff I can see. But I really want to hear myself from someone who has been there