Turkey (cinik/*********/demirsoy) Or France (debroye)

Ggooner

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to get a hair transplant next month. I have the choice of the named three surgeons. Have any of you have any experience with who is best?

Cink (2k), Demirsoy (£?), ********* (£4k) and Debroye approx. £8k (I only need approx. 2000 grafts), is Debroye really worth paying four times the price?

My first choice was Dr Erogan but I haven’t heard back to see if I am suitable. Assuming I am then that will be my first choice.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Regards

Paul

Last edited:

codswallop

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did you wait for Erdogan's response? Also did you get an email confirmation when you submitted the form? When I first submitted it I didn't get an email confirmation, and I waited like an idiot for 3 weeks, then decided to re-do the consultation form, and this time got a confirmation and then got a response within 12 hours. (this was back in September)

northpole1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
go for the best,dont look the price,if u dont have enough money then wait,just dont pick low cost clinic,because they will butcher your donor area.

Marky9829

Reaction score
I’d stick it out and wait for Erdogan, I booked in April and had it done mid November, there was a lad when I was there who got a cancellation a month before though so you could always ask about that.

Ggooner

Reaction score
Hi

I booked with Cilink in the end due to lots of recommendations and talking to people who has had treatment.

It was 50-50 waiting for Erdogan or Cilink but I have the option to have it in December where if I wait with works commitments I could have to wait at least another 9 months!

If anyone is interested I’ll document it from start to finish!

Ggooner

Reaction score
Erdogan’s office always were fairly quick to reply, a couple of days at most!

Thanks! Nervous as I have limited donor but let’s see what can be done!

Anyone have any experience of FUE using the beard as a donor as this has been suggested but I’m unsure

sohcahtoa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also considering going to Cinik because of the price tag and good reviews... I would love it if you kept us/me updated!