tu pac story

tu pac

Reaction score
Hey,just to start of I will tell you my computer skills are pretty week and im sorry if I screw up and put wrong topics in wrong forums and so on,anyways here it goes-Im currentlly 22 year old and been thinning for two years now but the last 8 months Ive lost more then half my hair in diffuse style, even my sides are finner,it goes all the way down the back(pretty far down) it really sped up quick.I have huuuge U shaped temples that look rediculous, this really must be the fastest wide stretched area as possible to go bald.At the beggining I didnt do much as I dissmissed it as stress do to major events happening in my life.I did not do much research in the beggining and as dumb as I was thought to try rip off products like hair genisis and Nioxin(huge waste of money, but worst was the time I wasted on that sh*t)Now im in real bad shape and im not exaggerating this sh*t is happening fast(but is male pattern baldness for sure).I started proscar 3 monts ago and finnaly minoxidil %5only one week ago==+nizoral 2-3 times a week. So ive really only started the battle.I fear that my style of hairloss is to extreme as my friend had the exact same thing and beleive it or not went bald in 2 yrs. I currently shave my head at a 1 or 0 cause I really cant pull any thing else off.This sh*t has dramaticly set my life of course,my new job,my girl and social life in general,Ive become a hermit.I have read through this forum hundreds of times and have great respect for all of you Its nice to see people come together and fight for the same cause and support eachother through it.And again sorry if I screw up on topics and so on,Im still learning how to do this sh*t to. thanks

family history
dad 52 still a little frontal but bald
ccousin started thinning 22 frontal 29 (hair transplant)
moms dad almost bald 52
dads moms dad bald 30

Thin

Established Member
Reaction score
I was expecting to open this thread to read about the real tupac story. guess not...

tu pac

Reaction score
I have seen a hair club Doctor forget the name though told me to get a weave or try propecia and hope for the best back in sept, though I never really had a very good hair line,havent seen a derm yet it seems usless they tell me to use what I already started usen, its a NW7 diffuse. maybe I just didnt pay any attention to the signs,thanks for repling

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
well first of all, how can theyre be a story??? tupac didnt even lose his hairs...he shaved his head! i saw video of him being interviewed when he was in prison, before Suge Knight got him. He had a head full of hair.