Tsuji Hair Cloning Q And A Information: Needs Translation

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was hoping for someone to translate this. This is a Q and A with President Sugimura (President of Organ Technologies) taken from the following link:

https://lexus-on-the-head.tokyo/2019/07/25/hair-regeneration/

Google translate, bing translate, etc give me decent translations but the grammar is very confusing and completely changes the meaning of the text.

Q:ぶっちゃけた話、最短であとどれくらいで実用化できるのか?

A:10年以内を目標としているが、巻きに巻いて、最短〇年を目標としている。

〇の部分は、喋っちゃダメと伺っているので、公開しないが、少なくともここ2~3年ではないとだけ言っておく。

Q:価格は、いくらくらいになる見込みか?現時点での植毛単価の10倍って本当?

A:現時点での植毛単価の10倍という見込みは、いい線。毛包細胞の培養設備費が非常に高いこともあって、実用化しても初期は数千万円かかる。

Q:どういう層の人を対象にしたサービスとして売るつもりなのか?

A:実用初期は、どうしても高額になるため、芸能人や富豪といった自分のこだわりにはお金に糸目をつけない層をターゲットとしている。

ただし、徐々にコストダウンをしていくことで、将来的には、今の自毛植毛くらいの金額で薄毛から完全に解放されるサービスを提供したいと考えている。

Q:毛包細胞(毛根の元となる細胞のこと)を採取・培養することで、自毛植毛を受けられないほどハゲている人でもお金さえあれば、際限なくフサフサになれることが魅力とのことだが、将来的に自毛植毛はなくなるのだろうか?

A:なくならないと思う。なぜなら、後頭部や側頭部にまだ十分な量の毛が残っている人は、自毛植毛をした方が安上がりだから。

毛髪再生医療という選択肢が増えることで、自毛植毛は現在よりも安価になっていくはず。

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one here has either +$100.000 nor 10 years time for this treatment. We were gullible enough to believe Tsuji's "commercialization as soon as 2020" bs lie, but now we know the truth. Please stop making new threads about it and move on.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to google translator:

"Q: What kind of people do you intend to offer this service?

A: In the early stage, it is always expensive, so I am targeting people who do not pay attention to money, such as entertainers and millionaires."

But it seems it is just to random guys discussing about hair cloning and their concluison seems to be: don't wait for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: H

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to google translator:

"Q: What kind of people do you intend to offer this service?

A: In the early stage, it is always expensive, so I am targeting people who do not pay attention to money, such as entertainers and millionaires."

I Read it too. But such things would Never say a real CEO unless he is an idiot. Can‘t Imagine Yasuhiro Sugimura is that stupid.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so I asked my Japanese friend and he pretty much confirmed my translation.

Our objective is within 10 years, but it is wound around and the objective is at least 0 years. I haven't disclosed the 〇 part because it ’s too bad, but I ’ll just say that it ’s not at least a couple of years. I translated . but idk about this purpose of this Japanese sentence

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so I asked my Japanese friend and he pretty much confirmed my translation.

Our objective is within 10 years, but it is wound around and the objective is at least 0 years. I haven't disclosed the 〇 part because it ’s too bad, but I ’ll just say that it ’s not at least a couple of years. I translated . but idk about this purpose of this Japanese sentence

in that blog what I could translate is that he said "The goal is within the next 10 years" and not "after 10 years".

"but it's rolled up and the goal is at least 0 years" I think that means the goal is to get it as soon as possible. At least I think he's talking about it.

The conversation is dubious, it seems to answer itself, it is also rare this part "I have not revealed the "part because it is bad, but I will only say that they are not at least a couple of years".

suspicious that that part is damaged.......

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
s

hit im so ready to throw all of my saving at this guy he better hurry up. going bald is so heart breaking

I warn you, it's my deduction in translating it. Also I can almost confirm that it seems that everything is invented, it answers itself and with a background of comic anime ... let's not pay much attention to that conversation.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i think so as well. i was so excited to read that reddit post where they suggested they are already doing human experiments and it will be out in the next few years. but i guess that will be kind of not true either? there is lots of sh*t out there

The news of the video was uploaded by me. The video has nothing to do with that conversation. I give credibility to that video

H

Reaction score
do you know who this guy is? did he ACTUALLY talk to them? thats exciting
Looks like hes got a picture right next to ol Tsuj Id hope he'd have talked to them too bad I don't know Japanese but from the flute sounds and him nodding and smiling I think it's good news.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like hes got a picture right next to ol Tsuj Id hope he'd have talked to them too bad I don't know Japanese but from the flute sounds and him nodding and smiling I think it's good news.

A guy on reddit offered me to interview the video creator and post it here.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
one.jpg
two.jpg

@petersonKj
Questions:
1-Do you know when they are planning on commercializing it?

2-Do you think it will be available to people internationally in the first years? / how exclusive will the treatment be?

3-How quickly do you think the price will drop?

4- You were told they were doing clinical experiments with people. Did they gave any info when the results are coming out?

Answers:
1-.I have heard that patient treatment will begin in 2020-2021.Tsuji’s technology.

2-.I think that surgery will be carried out in order from the wealthy and those who understand surgery. 2020~2021 year. Treatments are available to public. But 20~40 million yen.

3-.It will take at least 10 more years. The price will drop to a price that even ordinary people can afford.

4-.He showed me the detailed path from clinical experiments to full-scale deployment.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You can translate the youtube video, I did it and put a summary in the other thread

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 126002
View attachment 126003

@petersonKj
Questions:
1-Do you know when they are planning on commercializing it?

2-Do you think it will be available to people internationally in the first years? / how exclusive will the treatment be?

3-How quickly do you think the price will drop?

4- You were told they were doing clinical experiments with people. Did they gave any info when the results are coming out?

Answers:
1-.I have heard that patient treatment will begin in 2020-2021.Tsuji’s technology.

2-.I think that surgery will be carried out in order from the wealthy and those who understand surgery. 2020~2021 year. Treatments are available to public. But 20~40 million yen.

3-.It will take at least 10 more years. The price will drop to a price that even ordinary people can afford.

4-.He showed me the detailed path from clinical experiments to full-scale deployment.

if this was more or less what I was able to translate.

in the video also iondica that at the end of this year will show results of experiments with people made in this year. I imagine that with experiments it refers to phase 1?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was hoping for someone to translate this. This is a Q and A with President Sugimura (President of Organ Technologies) taken from the following link:

https://lexus-on-the-head.tokyo/2019/07/25/hair-regeneration/

Google translate, bing translate, etc give me decent translations but the grammar is very confusing and completely changes the meaning of the text.

Q:ぶっちゃけた話、最短であとどれくらいで実用化できるのか?

A:10年以内を目標としているが、巻きに巻いて、最短〇年を目標としている。

〇の部分は、喋っちゃダメと伺っているので、公開しないが、少なくともここ2~3年ではないとだけ言っておく。

Q:価格は、いくらくらいになる見込みか?現時点での植毛単価の10倍って本当?

A:現時点での植毛単価の10倍という見込みは、いい線。毛包細胞の培養設備費が非常に高いこともあって、実用化しても初期は数千万円かかる。

Q:どういう層の人を対象にしたサービスとして売るつもりなのか?

A:実用初期は、どうしても高額になるため、芸能人や富豪といった自分のこだわりにはお金に糸目をつけない層をターゲットとしている。

ただし、徐々にコストダウンをしていくことで、将来的には、今の自毛植毛くらいの金額で薄毛から完全に解放されるサービスを提供したいと考えている。

Q:毛包細胞(毛根の元となる細胞のこと)を採取・培養することで、自毛植毛を受けられないほどハゲている人でもお金さえあれば、際限なくフサフサになれることが魅力とのことだが、将来的に自毛植毛はなくなるのだろうか?

A:なくならないと思う。なぜなら、後頭部や側頭部にまだ十分な量の毛が残っている人は、自毛植毛をした方が安上がりだから。

毛髪再生医療という選択肢が増えることで、自毛植毛は現在よりも安価になっていくはず。

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka
Sempai,
Tasukete kudasai!