Tsuji Busy But This Time With Different Hair News

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain it is merely a formality that they frame their research in the context of a health issue in order to more easily navigate through regulations, public approval and potential funding going forward and to cover all bases thereof as well as their ***. Not an uncommon approach and it may be a good indicator they are serious about succeeding.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain it is merely a formality that they frame their research in the context of a health issue in order to more easily navigate through regulations, public approval and potential funding going forward and to cover all bases thereof as well as their ***. Not an uncommon approach and it may be a good indicator they are serious about succeeding.
That's one of the most compelling arguments i've read in a long time in here

br1

Reaction score
Soon they will announce that hair multiplication thing is not necessary, better focus on health.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
While it may cover their ***, the cover isn't exactly wrong.

It's true that changes in hair can signify health problems and regarding Androgenetic Alopecia: We're all aware of the correlations that have been documented many times between pattern baldness and heart disease, etc.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
this is probably a bypruduct of his work on HM.
maybe their research brought to some steps forward in trichography, which is an old technique to analyze deficiencies (e.g. with polarized light).