Trying to work out the best natural "stimulator"

Hoppi

Reaction score
Now, I know that minoxidil is supposed to be so great but, I'm thinking what is the best all-natural (or mostly natural) stimulator out there, to be applied to weak follicles? This is of course something to be done AFTER you've removed DHT, inflammation etc and preferably bound receptors with something like Nizoral.

As far as I can tell it needs 3 things to be truly effective:

1) Nutrients - hair follicles that have just been choked by DHT probably need a lot of nutrients gotten to them so they can grow once more. Things like Biotin and a collection of vitamins, minerals etc :) I'm not sure which are the best or which products are the best for this!

2) Stimulants - Something to just encourage the follicle to begin to grow. I've heard of apple polyphenols, aloe vera, sulphur/onion, rosemary? I don't know, what is a good stimulator?

3) A "vehicle" to help these things penetrate the scalp - This allows the nutrients and stimulants to get to where they are needed.

Of course, I may be just being mega-ignorant and there may be a product out there which simply hits these things on the head perfectly, or it might be best to discuss the best for each individual part. Whatever works really!

I have never really thought about this before as I was trying to put together the best regimen for tackling the root causes of male pattern baldness! But now I feel I have done that, I am looking at stimulating the little weak patches of follicles on my hairline!

So yeah, that's it really!

Peace!

Hoppi :)