Trying To Make An Solution Better Than The Big 3?

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
So trying to made a topical solution that works better than minoxidil/finasteride. Once a week microneedling, 1,5 mm. infrared light therapy home device every other day.

Ingredients:
liquild nano-curcumin
Dihydroquercetin
epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
apple polyphenol extract containing high amount (15%) of procyanidin b2.
all these ingredients into a ethanol solution.

Oral supplementaion with, vitamin d3, krill oil acetyl l carnitine, grape seed extract, propolis,nano curcumin etc..

Will post in 6 months the results, if not working as good i might combine with the topical minoxidil/finasteride solutions...

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you used the big 3 before?
No i have not. I seen that the results very alot between people. I been scared about the drugs and usually don't wanna take them. But now i lost my hair and need to get it back otherwise lo life..

Last edited:

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are wasting your time then.
I am sure that the formula will work that i did, the question is it better the topical minoxidil/finasteride or not. or should i combine them. btw i dont take oral finasteride and will not ever

INT

Reaction score
I am sure that the formula will work that i did, the question is it better the topical minoxidil/finasteride or not. or should i combine them. btw i dont take oral finasteride and will not ever

You are sure that the formulation will work you say? So in 6-12 months from now we will see before and after pics of you doing something that hundreds of companies with millions of research costs have failed to do? Seems legit.

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are sure that the formulation will work you say? So in 6-12 months from now we will see before and after pics of you doing something that hundreds of companies with millions of research costs have failed to do? Seems legit.
Hi, like i just read the research and make my conclusions.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X1540418X
E.g.
Procyanidin oligomers are able to induce anagen phase efficiently in hair cycle progression in the murine model to the same degree as minoxidil. Photographs were taken after the topical application of test agents for 19 d. Test agents were applied to 8 wk old C3H telogen mice (♂), 200 μl per d per mouse. (a) Vehicle; (b) 1% minoxidil; (c) 1% procyanidin B-2; (d) 1% procyanidin B-3; (e) 1% procyanidin C-1.

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
So my question would be if there would be beneficial effect doing combination therapy with topical minoxidil/finasteride solution with the other formula

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So trying to made a topical solution that works better than minoxidil/finasteride. Once a week microneedling, 1,5 mm. infrared light therapy home device every other day.

Ingredients:
liquild nano-curcumin
Dihydroquercetin
epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
apple polyphenol extract containing high amount (15%) of procyanidin b2.
all these ingredients into a ethanol solution.

Oral supplementaion with, vitamin d3, krill oil acetyl l carnitine, grape seed extract, propolis,nano curcumin etc..

Will post in 6 months the results, if not working as good i might combine with the topical minoxidil/finasteride solutions...
Lol with minor hairloss people try this. When youre nw4 you go on dutasteride and oral minoxidil. Youll get there

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eventually you'll learn not to pay attention to these studies. Unfortunately it will be too late for you by then. If they aren't double-blind, placebo-controlled they aren't worth the paper on which they're written. According to these studies everything in the world grows hair. In the real world only minoxidil and finasteride do, and other more extreme medications.
Okay, i might buy the minoxidil/finasteride solution and combine it with the one i did and see the results

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is with this big 3 crap. There's really only a big 1-finasteride, and a secondary adjunct treatment in minoxidil. Anything else you do is damn near worthless.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to use something that works use finasteride (perhaps in combination with minoxidil).

If you want to waste your time go ahead and use snake oil products with Japanese clinical studies on mouse hairs.

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is with this big 3 crap. There's really only a big 1-finasteride, and a secondary adjunct treatment in minoxidil. Anything else you do is damn near worthless.
Hi, i agree with that statement, so the main problem is dht and how to block it, using topical finasteride would eliminate most off the side effects. Minoxidil is not so powerful at stimulating topical proliferation of hair follicles. Then there is prostaglandin/inflammation inhibition which is important as well.

Thanks i will buy the maxogen x for topical use together with my formula and see how it goes..

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to use something that works use finasteride (perhaps in combination with minoxidil).

If you want to waste your time go ahead and use snake oil products with Japanese clinical studies on mouse hairs.
I dont think the compounds i mentioned would be considered as snake oils but thanks i probably will try use minoxidil/finasteride topical solution combination with the one i made and see how to turns out..

Its about reducing dht in blood serum and minimize systemic and topical inflammation and then stimulate new hair growth to its maximum

Michealdra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe thats the case, understand that making a drug requires possibility to patent it, so even if you would have compounds that would work its no point to spend money on since its not possible to patent e.g. naturally derived plant compounds unless you modify them first.

BMax

My Regimen
Reaction score
With topical finasteride it is good to combine it with topical minoxidil as it helps with asborption.

The % matters alot as well i use .25% as it is believed to be the same as 1mg however the theory and research shows it blocks more in the scalp.

I agree with others anything else is unlikely to help.

The big 3 imo should be transplant,fina,minoxidil

If you are showing baldness and its noticable i think people should get an fut or fue before doing meds and then get on meds

If your early enough then just do meds

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Things you should do to treat AA:

-Antiandrogens, first and foremost: Finasteride / Dutasteride. Maybe if you are afraid of sides, try topicals: Finastopic, RU, etc.

-Growth stimulants: Minoxidil, Stemoxydine. Both work differently and have a pretty good rate of success.

-Hair vitamins, good food, healthy lifestyle.

-Dermarolling once every 5-7 days (1-1.5 mm), and scalp massages.

-Good shampoo, from the pharmacy. Maybe do Ketoconazol 1-2 times per week.

If you are NW4, do a combination of these and come back in 8 months.