Trying My Best Not To Look Like A Bald Rat

Yaiba

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new here and I signed up for the sake of receiving some educated advice on my hair loss. Basically, long story short, I have been losing hair since I was 17. Now I am 22 years old and I am still losing so much hair. However, what is bothering me is that it does not look like orthodox male pattern baldness to me. It is weird as you can see in the image, it seems to be diffuse hair loss on the top without showing male pattern baldness signature. What could this be? Does it fall under the umbrella of male pattern baldness or what? What is there that I can do to halt or reverse the process? Moreover, I am also an anxious person, so could it be stress induced? Could it be due to some hormonal issues? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3759.JPG
    IMG_3759.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 432

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new here and I signed up for the sake of receiving some educated advice on my hair loss. Basically, long story short, I have been losing hair since I was 17. Now I am 22 years old and I am still losing so much hair. However, what is bothering me is that it does not look like orthodox male pattern baldness to me. It is weird as you can see in the image, it seems to be diffuse hair loss on the top without showing male pattern baldness signature. What could this be? Does it fall under the umbrella of male pattern baldness or what? What is there that I can do to halt or reverse the process? Moreover, I am also an anxious person, so could it be stress induced? Could it be due to some hormonal issues? Thanks!

This is 100% male pattern baldness, for sure. I have the exact same pattern and will look exactly like you in 6-8 months. guaranteed. I am 35 though, so it's a bit easier on me.

I am sorry you're experiencing this. You have severe diffused thinning in the NW6 pattern.

If you don't treat it now, you will probably be slick bald in a couple years.

Stress does NOT cause this. Hormones do NOT cause this. If that were so, you would be losing hair everywhere on your head.

finasteride and minoxidil... read up on them. If the potential sides outweigh your need for hair, don't take them.

that is all.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It is diffuse thinning, sorry to see this man. However, if you get on finasteride and minoxidil, there is a good chance you can make really good gains, as you don't have any slick bald areas.