Trying an ayurvedic stuff

Optimistic_dude

Reaction score
have been suffering hairfall since last 7 years . had little success with homeopathy but it was too slow so now trying an ayurvedic stuff ... Willl post photos and results for sure about the journey

shookwun

Reaction score
try rubbing onion juice on your scalp.

paulie72785

Established Member
Reaction score
I was trying some coconut oil at night while washin it with aloe vera shampoo every week.All it did i guess for me was make my hair shine and moisturized it greatly.More than sure that you are using something like eclipta alba or Bhringraj oil with some olive or castor oil.They woild just nourish you hair and bhringraj COULD (odds are against you)halt your hair loss if you are lucky coz studies show that it is smae as to strength as 2% minoxidil.

shreyaskini

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ayurveda is great but for hairloss(male pattern baldness) it doesn't do anything. Wasted 2years on that. If you wanna take some ayurvedic product then buy Triphala or Ashwagandha. They help in reducing stress and have many other benefits as well.

Argan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was trying some coconut oil at night while washin it with aloe vera shampoo every week.All it did i guess for me was make my hair shine and moisturized it greatly.More than sure that you are using something like eclipta alba or Bhringraj oil with some olive or castor oil.They woild just nourish you hair and bhringraj COULD (odds are against you)halt your hair loss if you are lucky coz studies show that it is smae as to strength as 2% minoxidil.
Did you ever end up using Eclipta Alba? Any results?

Argan

My Regimen
Reaction score
ayurveda is great but for hairloss(male pattern baldness) it doesn't do anything. Wasted 2years on that. If you wanna take some ayurvedic product then buy Triphala or Ashwagandha. They help in reducing stress and have many other benefits as well.

So would you say you saw zero results from Eclipta Alba?

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Results are there, the process is just lengthy and not clean. Bhringraj and Jatamasi are two herbs which when mixed in boiling water to make a thick paste and applied on hair helps improve the follicle strength. But, it is a very long process and also needs a proper care in diet. Also, using the powder form of bhringraj in hot water helps improving follicle strength and helps your liver as well.