Truth About Fut Scar Repair Through Fue Or Smp

Keratin Brotherhood

My Regimen
Reaction score
In this video, I answer a subscriber question about SMP and FUE hair transplant into my scar and why I haven't had the procedures done.

One of the most common comments that get left on my channel are asking why I just don't get hairs transplanted into my scar and why I don't get SMP into my scar.

I'm not advocating against either of these options. However, I've had consultations about them and decided they were not the best choice for me and I discuss why below. I hope it helps you all make an educated decision regarding the two procedures.

-DJ @ www.kbhood.com

BaldSpotBarry

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. After much research I'm considering FUT again after ruling it out but I scar pretty badly so I'm still skeptical about it. I'll be checking out your other videos.

BaldSpotBarry

My Regimen
Reaction score
They tend to stay flat over time but widen and bust the sutures during healing. May have something to do with skin laxity? I have scars on my arms from 18 years ago that are still very visible. Thinking about derma rolling these scars over the next year to see if I get any improvement since I just started Propecia and going to wait on that for a year anyways before hair transplant.