Trusted Dutasteride Source, Shipping To Eu

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I really some help, I used to order dutasteride online and have used it for around 6 months, and got decent results, but now because of Covid, the place I ordered from isn't shipping anymore. Can somebody PLEASE kindly write here (or dm) the reliable place to order dutasteride online (shipping to EU).

Thanks in advance guys!

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks but they only ship to France, Spain and UK, and my EU country is unfortunately not supported.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks but they only ship to France, Spain and UK, and my EU country is unfortunately not supported.
You could try messaging them and asking if they would be willing to ship to you anyway. Another member of these forums did this, and AllDayChemist were happy to ship to him even though his country is listed on their site as a country they don't ship to.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
try pharmadirectGB, it's legit, but do your research before you go on dutasteride. The sides are real, and not limited to sexual sides.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
try pharmadirectGB, it's legit, but do your research before you go on dutasteride. The sides are real, and not limited to sexual sides.
Just an update on this, I did 2 orders with them, all went good, but now my last order is 20+ days in "processing" mode, maybe has to do with the fact they are out of EU for good...

Anyways looking for another trusted source that is shipping to EU, please let me know if you know some.

Thanks!

jazz1

Reaction score

IsacCornish

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what was your experience with them? Have you got what you wanted? I noticed that delivery time there has increased significantly after lockdowns and all that stuff related to covid. Unfortunately, some good companies have performed really badly that period and eventually closed, probably, forever. It has become extremely hard shipping from the US to the EU for reasonable prices, so I barely found good tracking companies out there. But my friend had a good experience with china post tracking several months ago as they delivered his medicine fast and without any issues. I think I'm gonna try their services soon too.

Last edited:

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, weeell, they havent answered my email, I asked if they're shipping to my country and no response. I will ping them once again.