Trump As President : Is It Positive For Hair Loss Sufferers?

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The articles you link do not actually say that he wants to deregulate drug production and sales: the first is about drug prices, the second is about food regulation.

Apart from this, I wouldn't want there to be a spike in hate and ridicule for hair loss sufferers who undergo transplants and treatments because of comparisons to the President Elect's ridiculed hair.

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score
The articles you link do not actually say that he wants to deregulate drug production and sales: the first is about drug prices, the second is about food regulation.

Well, in the first article it's clearly said : "The best way to lower prescription drugs prices is not to fight against the companies that research, develop, and manufacture them. It is to reduce the regulatory burden of the Food and Drug Administration so new medicines are launched faster at lower cost."

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, in the first article it's clearly said : "The best way to lower prescription drugs prices is not to fight against the companies that research, develop, and manufacture them. It is to reduce the regulatory burden of the Food and Drug Administration so new medicines are launched faster at lower cost."
Oh then yes. I had missed that.
It is definitely a possibility.
It is also true that apparently the future of medicine comes from stem cell research, which has traditionally been very controversial among conservatives. We will have to see how the two things balance in the end.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find the question offensively ridiculous.

Hair loss sufferers are not in the top 25 concerns for what comes next.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't the point that Trump is himself balding?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think either the Republicans or Democrats will stop taking money from the pharmaceutical industry and letting them dictate policy, then you're wrong

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
They should be. After all, we know hair loss is the worse than cancer, since cancer sufferers say it's the worst part of having cancer.

So I guess cancer patients would be over the moon if they just found a way to prevent the hair loss from chemotherapy.

The day it happens, the headlines will surely say: "Cancer cured!"

Death seems to be much lower on their list of concerns about their disease.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/the-hardest-part-of-breast-cancer-was-losing-my-hair/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6634857.stm

I remember this girl getting angry at me when I was 19. She said she couldn't understand why I was bitching about losing my hair.

Then she added: "I know this guy who has cancer and lost all his hair from chemo and he's keeping a smile on his face!"

Of course he's keeping a smile on his face, he only has cancer! And his hair will grow back.

Yep, the golden days of the forums...

Do you realize how retarded it is to say "hair loss is the worse than cancer"?

People are short sighted. I'd like to see any of these people who claim the hardest part of cancer was hair loss on their deathbeds. See if they still claim this.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
But the cancer guy had a smile on his face (probably thinking about all the girls he will be slaying once he recovers from his temporary baldness)!

While we are doomed forever, and we will actually remain alive to face the constant mockeries and rejections. It might explain why I could not keep a smile on my face.

Either you know little about cancer patients (I hope) or you're just being dense on purpose.

You don't have to remain forever, death is always an option, you choose not to die as you prefer life (even as a balding man) than death. A lot of cancer sufferers aren't fortunate enough to have this choice.

Maybe you are in a unique position of preferring cancer over baldness but ask 100 balding guys if they would switch their balding for cancer and at least 90 of them would say no (probably way closer to 100).

g.i joey

Reaction score
But the cancer guy had a smile on his face (probably thinking about all the girls he will be slaying once he recovers from his temporary baldness)!

While we are doomed forever, and we will actually remain alive to face the constant mockeries and rejections. It might explain why I could not keep a smile on my face.

Dude, get some serious mental help. You are one twisted person.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They should be. After all, we know hair loss is the worse than cancer, since cancer sufferers say it's the worst part of having cancer.

So I guess cancer patients would be over the moon if they just found a way to prevent the hair loss from chemotherapy.

The day it happens, the headlines will surely say: "Cancer cured!"

Death seems to be much lower on their list of concerns about their disease.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/the-hardest-part-of-breast-cancer-was-losing-my-hair/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6634857.stm

I remember this girl getting angry at me when I was 19. She said she couldn't understand why I was bitching about losing my hair.

Then she added: "I know this guy who has cancer and lost all his hair from chemo and he's keeping a smile on his face!"

Of course he's keeping a smile on his face, he only has cancer! And his hair will grow back.

Yep, the golden days of the forums...

Hmm weren't you saying a few weeks ago you forgot all about your hair when you thought you had a serious illness?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss is the demonstration that Nietzsche was a tool when he said that what does not kill you makes you stronger.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find the question offensively ridiculous.

Hair loss sufferers are not in the top 25 concerns for what comes next.

I think he's referring to all prescription drugs in general rather than hair loss related drugs, but that would obviously also help out hair loss sufferers even though that's not the intended sole purpose.

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He'll have his hands too full with the War on Rosie O'Donnell to make any changes to the FDA. It's unfortunate, but priorities are priorities...

abcdefg

Reaction score
I dont think it realistically means makes much of a difference either way. Maybe he changes some stem cell research laws or plays with the FDA regulations. Other then that its just as it was before

kana-sucre

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i'm not sure but it seems like the republican party either like the FDA (I searched it quickly on google), so as they have everything now (senat, congress), and they agree with Trump on that point, I really hope they make it real and reform the FDA.

By the way, I don't know anything in american politics, so I'm sorry if I say something stupid!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as stems cells its the embryonic stem cells i think the Christian part of the republican party has issue with--which is pretty much all of them or at least most.
Is all the hair loss research with Embryonic stem cells?