Trt, Hcg, And Propecia Questions. Please Help

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
So, I've been losing hair for 10 years now. Used to be a bit more active here years ago, but life got too busy. Never tried propecia, but did try saw palmetto at a time I was very unhealthy / dealing with withdrawal from amphetamines and cocaine. The SP really messed me up. Completely stunted facial hair and side burns, aches in testes, post-urinary drip syndrome, etc. Wasn't expecting those kinds of sides. All I read about it is that it was a natural way to fight hairloss. Once I researched more into hairloss treatments, I dropped the SP and got scared from ever trying propecia.

A few later, I got onto minoxidil and was on it for almost 4 years. Just got too busy to use it and was too tired to care. I've been off it for a over a year now. My rate of hairloss has remained the same. I think it was a waste of time.

For ten years now, I've been dealing with very low energy and depression. Also, erectile dysfunction, haven't had morning wood in many years, reduced semen volume, and even my dick and balls seem smaller (fml). Everytime I see the doctor, I tell him about this problem and he checks my T levels and they are always at the very bottom of the normal range. He keeps telling me that I'm fine. Well a few months ago, got tested again, and now I'm below the normal range. Normal range in Canada is 8 - 38 for total T. I used to be 8 or 9. Now I'm 5. I can finally get a prescription, now that I'm below the normal range.

I have a bunch of questions. Any of you on TRT? If so, in what form and brand? Should I get cream, gel, or the injections?

Also, anyone increase rate of hairloss on TRT?

Anyone take both TRT and Propecia? If so, how is that working out for you?

What about TRT + HCG + finasteride?

I'm looking at HCG because I wanna minimize the impact to my fertility levels.

what I should do? What has been your experience? I'll also be setting an appointment with an endocrinologist to see what he says.