Trouble With Fitting Minoxodil Into My Routine

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering how I can use minoxodil efficiently in my hair routine. I shower in the morning after I run, but find that it's a hassle to wait for my hair to try before I put the minoxidil.

Meanwhile, I would rather put it on at night, but do I have to wash my hair before using it? I don't think showering and washing my hair twice a day would be a good idea.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering how I can use minoxodil efficiently in my hair routine. I shower in the morning after I run, but find that it's a hassle to wait for my hair to try before I put the minoxidil.

Meanwhile, I would rather put it on at night, but do I have to wash my hair before using it? I don't think showering and washing my hair twice a day would be a good idea.

You don't need to wash it before. One time per day at night, live it all the night, will be ok.

Iopu1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using minoxidil for years and find that once daily 2ml. Is exactly the same as applying it twice. Hope this helps!

mikes23

Reaction score
yeah min stays active for 22 hours so you only need to apply it once at night. but you could apply it after you run for say an hour. After an hour I believe it was 50% is absorbed. so even that little bit will be better then nothing. This is what I do. hopefully I'll get regrowth, then I'll drop down to just one time at night to maintain .