Trinov Is Not Working Anithing For Me

Bushi

Reaction score
Really? What would you expect from this snake oil? Regrowth??

Lmao

giphy.gif

Snake oil that stopped my loss by a great margin and stopped my inflammation on my scalp? Powerful snake oil.

Btw, this is piece of a study from a men that underwent a sex change:

After 6 months of treatment, the patient reported that she was happy with her regimen; she reported good effect in her physical appearance. In particular, she noted scalp hair regrowth as well as thickening of her existing hair

Only after 6 months he/she started noticing hair regrowth. While people are bitching they are seeing nothing after 45days.

Full study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5367483/

INT

Reaction score
You can only blame your own lack of critical thinking. Hair (growth) does not work like that...

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
when u start seti for the first time, u get new hairs in 2-3 weeks. So it is possible.

This is not how hair cycle works. Maybe you get some tiny little vellus but how will you track that anyways? Because at least my head is full of vellus.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil was working nothing for me too, no need to start a thread

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not how hair cycle works. Maybe you get some tiny little vellus but how will you track that anyways? Because at least my head is full of vellus.
I get darker longer velus. I dont know how it works, but it works. It is not finasteride where you have to wait months or minoxidil, where u go through shed first.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov can be gotten for under $100.
Haven’t tried it so don’t know.
Another in the 100’s of scalp topicals
Seems to have some science behind it.
I would think after 45 days there would be something new, but even with Minoxidil 50% don’t respond. Can’t fault you for trying.

Dougie3756

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've definitely positively seen results, don't give a sh*t what anyone says. I have nothing to gain either way, I posted pics in the main Trinov before and after post.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the ‘test ‘that they did they said 8 days you will se fuzz im not seeing anything so i have to spend 300 euro to see that it’s definitely not working.Will do I posted it because i don’t want people to throw money for nothing thanks

...for nothing...
thanks but no thanks.
Dont you think people looking also for maintenance only and perhaps synergies?
If you consider that you apply it once compared to Regaine that is recommended to be used twice, it is actually not that expensive. Time is precious to me. Regaine forced me to wash my hair more often because its greasy. If I put a personal value on time its not more expensive for me. In addition, no side effects.
It all depends what you value. Generalizations help nobody.
And to be honest, money is not an issue for me.