Trinov/ Brotzu Are Any Women Planning To Try Trinov/ Brotzu?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are any woman here planning to use Trinov/ Brotzu lotion? It should be available to order from pharmacies in ItAly. The results are apparently better in woman than men and chance it could replace minoxidil.It would be great to keep track on how woman are responding vs. Men.

Posh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have a friend who has bought two packs of the female version of Trinov. I will be starting it in January alongside her. Fingers crossed I atleast get a reduction in shedding.

I will try to keep you guys updated when I start it.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will likely be starting in January as well and will post my results here too.

Posh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will likely be starting in January as well and will post my results here too.

Hey
Do you use anything else?

I think I should add I am currently using minoxidil 4% twice a day. Have done so since 2007. Its recently stopped working which is why I am jumping on Trinov. I may also be starting BCP around the same time as starting Trinov.

My only worry right now is that its weaker version than the male one. The s eqol amount is less. I just hope it can work as well.

FYI. my hairloss is bound to be Androgenetic Alopecia as I have PCOS.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried minoxidil about 2 years ago it didn’t help me with hair shedding and gave me scary heart palpitations and elevated heart rate. I did notice hair growth in the temple area but I can’t use minoxidil because of the side effects. I will be using Trinov on its own. I have the female version and may look at switching to men’s, see how it goes after a month. I will post my results.

Posh

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Posh. Did you star the Trinov yet? Anything to report at this time?

Hey Sam1

I am actually starting at some point this week. Probably after my derm appointment. I have a friend who has bought it for me. so will get hokd of it on Thursday.

How about you?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have it but I haven’t started using it yet. I’m watching the reviews. I hope it doesn’t increase shedding because I’ve noticed my shedding actually slow down. I will probably start on the weekend and will have to figure out when to apply it during the day. Crossing my fingers it works to some degree. We’ll see so far I only have one bottle.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t used it yet either.
I’m waiting to hear more reviews from other people first but seems more men are trying out right now.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posh, have you started Trinov yet? My hair shedding has slowed down almost to a complete halt, not sure may have something to do with the time of year. I shed less in Jan. So I would prefer to wait before starting Trinov, also watching the men’s forum to see how they are responding.
I haven’t seen any reviews from women as of yet, so just curious to know if any woman here have started?