Trinnov Us And Non European Availability Date?

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any word on when Trinnov will be available in the US and places outside of continental Europe? Also when will we move Trinnov discussions from this sub forum to either AA's or growth inducers?

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can order from the sites that are mentioned in 'Trinov Progress Diary' thread and they ship to US.Just bear 30-50$ shipping charges.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can order from the sites that are mentioned in 'Trinov Progress Diary' thread and they ship to US.Just bear 30-50$ shipping charges.
What are the websites and how much is it, I can’t find anything on it

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you ask your local snake charmer? The chap I visited showed me how tri nov is made. He bit off exactly tri snake heads and drank blood from the cobra, then he spit it all out in a mixture of snake oil, topping it all off with his fresh jizz. Eventually I asked when it will come to US. March shall be the month when the rest of the world gets a taste of earth juice, he answered, nodding his head in silence.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you ask your local snake charmer? The chap I visited showed me how tri nov is made. He bit off exactly tri snake heads and drank blood from the cobra, then he spit it all out in a mixture of snake oil, topping it all off with his fresh jizz. Eventually I asked when it will come to US. March shall be the month when the rest of the world gets a taste of earth juice, he answered, nodding his head in silence.
Not spamming, just couldn’t find anything, check my history

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't understand why anybody can think that this stuff is better, than, for example, revivogen pro. Just to mention one of the alternative there. The study shows that, at best, will give modest results in males.