Trilidons Story

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
I noticed I was losing my hair the summer of my senior year in highschool(2001) At the time I had really long hair and had just cut it so was a bit unsure if I was really losing it or not, sometimes I still am but I know my hairline has gotten worse. I came online found this site was determined to not lose my hair so I got a prescription for propecia, bought some nizoral.

Was on propecia for 3 weeks or so, I had lost all ability to get an erection, dick felt rather cold and what not so I got off of it. The side effects got somewhat better, it doesn't feel like my dick is dead. But I still have no libido and my ability to get/maintain an erection is still messed up, its been about...a year and a half or so now.

I then tried fluridil, gave that up, I think its bullshit from just looking at the science behind it, there is no way it would work.

So now im on minoxidil and just minoxidil, I dont even know if its working I have yet to have a shed and it hasn't been to long. Hopefully the minoxidil will keep my hair going until another good topical comes around.

If not, ill be bald, have a broken dick, and well, that will suck ;P