Tried so many things but always bad scalp conditions

XSuburbiaX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I really don't know what to do to treat my scalp conditions (eczema diagnosticated by dermato who recommend keto). I have tchy scalp, red spots and big dandruffs glued on the scalp.
I tried all shampoos, keto, piroctine olamine, zinc etc but I'm never able to maintain good scalp.
I have the feeling treatment shampoo help but then dry too much. So I tried to alternate with no sulfate and moisturizing shampoo but same problem at the end.

I think minoxidil is also big part of the problem but can't stop.
I really want to find the perfect routine for my scalp but I'm trying for 3 years and don't know what to try anymore.

Any ideas?
Thanks,

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I really don't know what to do to treat my scalp conditions (eczema diagnosticated by dermato who recommend keto). I have tchy scalp, red spots and big dandruffs glued on the scalp.
I tried all shampoos, keto, piroctine olamine, zinc etc but I'm never able to maintain good scalp.
I have the feeling treatment shampoo help but then dry too much. So I tried to alternate with no sulfate and moisturizing shampoo but same problem at the end.

I really want to find the perfect routine for my scalp but I'm trying for 3 years and don't know what to try anymore.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
I got an idea, stop topical minoxidill and start taking it orally instead.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any ideas?
Thanks,

Try adding bath salts to water, helps heal scalp issues, lower sebum, decalcify and has the added bonus of bettering hair texture and adding volume. Has been a game changer for me. I would recommend all 3, there are all dirt cheap (if they were expensive drugs like minoxidil they would sell out).

Do all 3 but IMO in order of importance -

Dead sea salt

Magnesium flakes (magnesium chloride) also know as magnesium oil although its not technically an oil.

Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate)

Add these to bath water, or if showering wash hair with jug with these dissolved 25 percent with 75 percent water.

Would recommend using mild shampoo once a week max, and the other days just the water and mineral mixture.

Also oral supplement high dose MSM might help with healing your scalp.

Last edited: