Tried one pill of Finasteride, should I try again?

dahman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I decided to ease myself into Finasteride and decided on taking a single 1.25mg dose per week to start off with. First couple days I felt alright, however by the morning of day 3 I awoke with morning wood, but only half an erection. Which I thought was pretty weird, so I decided I'd leave it. I also noticed an itch around the base of my penis. By the end of that day I couldn't get an erection at all, the following day I had noticed my penis felt completely limp and different when soft.

Following this I started to experience some prostatitis like symptoms, felt like my prostate was extremely sensitive. I noticed some pain in my chest where I have some pre-existing pubertal gyno too.

For the following few days my erection quality slowly improved. It's been about 9 days since that experience and I'm nearly back to fully functioning. So I'm wondering, did I shoot myself in the foot, by only taking a single tablet and should I try again?

Hmomentum

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I decided to ease myself into Finasteride and decided on taking a single 1.25mg dose per week to start off with. First couple days I felt alright, however by the morning of day 3 I awoke with morning wood, but only half an erection. Which I thought was pretty weird, so I decided I'd leave it. I also noticed an itch around the base of my penis. By the end of that day I couldn't get an erection at all, the following day I had noticed my penis felt completely limp and different when soft.

Following this I started to experience some prostatitis like symptoms, felt like my prostate was extremely sensitive. I noticed some pain in my chest where I have some pre-existing pubertal gyno too.

For the following few days my erection quality slowly improved. It's been about 9 days since that experience and I'm nearly back to fully functioning. So I'm wondering, did I shoot myself in the foot, by only taking a single tablet and should I try again?
You have to consider the risks and benefits. Also, consult a Doctor and get your hormones tested.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Nocebo.