Tried Finasteride For A Second Time And Rogaine Foam For The First Time

Hairlinetesticles

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,

I posted maybe about a year ago with my experience on finasteride, so you can check that thread too if you like.

My hair has been thinning a bit more lately, especially the corners of my hairline.

I still had some proscar from before, so I said f it; I'll give it a go for a few weeks to see if I can improve it and maybe I won't have any sides this time (don't know why I thought this, wishful thinking).

I cut it in 6 and took a chunk (less than 1mg, probably closer to 0.5mg).

Within a day I noticed side effects returning. My libido had been higher than usual for the weeks leading up until this point as I have been out in the sun, getting sufficient vitamin D etc.

The day after I took it, I tried to masturbate, and while I could get a boner, the head wouldn't swell to its max capacity; it was about half. Overall my dink wasn't anywhere as big or hard as usual, but I could still finish.

A couple days later I went to masturbate again, although I could feel my libido was lowered significantly. This time I noticed something weird. Normally when I'm fapping it's normal to have precum, where it is clear and viscous. However this time, my dick wasn't as hard, and the precum was white and liquidy, like pee consistency. To me this was evidence that my prostate wasn't producing seminal fluid properly, and there was sperm inside this fluid, which never happens.

So I haven't taken it since and it's been about a week and my dick has returned to normal, thankfully.

As for the rogain. I noticed a weird sharp feeling in my chest after applying a decent dose to my head. Felt a bit restricted in my chest and brain foggy. I've read that it can lower blood pressure so figured this was it.

Noticed the same thing the second day. I was only applying it once a day before bed as I figured I'd be asleep while it was working and side effects might be mitigated.

After the third day the chest problems went away. However, I started to notice dark rings under my eyes. My eyes started to look hollow and slightly browny-blue in colour. Kind of like my grandads eyes. Definitely felt I looked older.

I stopped using rogain to see if this went away, and by and large my eyes have returned to normal, although not 100%.

I'm going to get a solid 8 hours sleep every day this week and see if it is a sleep issue and try rogain again, but finasteride can literally go to hell.