tricomin.....

nightlife

Reaction score
hey guys,

need some advice from people who have used the tricomin therapy spray.

my current reg is:

1mg propecia per day (about 6-7months)
1-2ml minoxidil 5% per day (1+ year)
500mg l-arginine per day
nizoral 2% 1-2 a week

im having some success on the above regime, been through about 3 sheds now and come out the other side in a stronger position. hair seems much stronger now much less hair falling out. but no signs of regrowth yet.

was thinkin of adding tricomin spray into the reg, as this site recommends as the next best thing after minx and propecia.

anyone use it?
cost effective?
does it actually help?
anyone regrown with it?

any other suggestions of what to add to my reg would be great

thanks

mcsirc

Reaction score
I dont use tricomin as of yet but i did order some this weekend. from frequenting these boards for a few months i have heard only positive things about it, mostly with it helping maintain hair and a bottle can last quite a long time(6+ months) being that you dont have to use to much.

nightlife

Reaction score
have any scientific reports verified its effectiveness?

has regrowth been seen from using tricomin alone?

im looking just to support propecia and the minoxidil with tricomin just to give my reg that little bit more oomph!

jcinzano

Reaction score
i've used tricomin for years and would highly recommend. it's the only thing other than the big 3 that i use. i once cut it out and started losing some hair

mumuka

Established Member
Reaction score
I started to use Tricomin a few months ago, its good stuff.I have a nice cooling sensation after i apply it, it is not messy.Results from Tricomin alone i cant tell you because i`m on a pretty complicated regimen.Overall with everything else works. Oh and since i`m using it i never had any iritation or dandruff. Peace.

TAINTED-MEAT

Established Member
Reaction score
How often do you apply tricomin? Every day? Every 2 days? 2x daily?

Sean68

Reaction score
it says every day on the bottle but i use it every other day as it does feel quite hardcore when you spray it on your scalp and i think maybe its counter productive to spray it on too much. thats only my experience though just see how you go.