Tricomin??

diffuse_curse

Reaction score
i wonder its effectiveness..and i have light browh hairs..some people say it can make hairs greenish..and how about regrowth?..can you compare with minoxidil?..do u use its shampoo,conditioner also?

venomman

Reaction score
Ill tell you in 3 months I just got my order in today, Im just about to jump in the shower.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
diffuse_curse said:
i wonder its effectiveness..and i have light browh hairs..some people say it can make hairs greenish..and how about regrowth?..can you compare with minoxidil?..do u use its shampoo,conditioner also?

tricomin does not make your hair green. folligen does.

from the many reviews i read in forums, it is rather inconclusive on whether tricomin will help in regrow. i believe just like other treatment, it do not work for everyone. but it sure a good product to add to a regimen with proven products as it help with scalp health which is important factor in the battle against hair loss. but it should not take the place of proven products.

anyway, such topic have been ask many many many many many many many many many many many many many times. do yourself and everyone a favour by a little homework and use the search function.