tricomin

chewbacca

Reaction score
i've decided that i do not wish to use the minoxidil lifeline right now, as there's been discussion of it's effectiveness wearing off after 3-5 years. i've recently been reading about tricomin, however, and i was wondering if results are temporary with this product as well.

mighty freakin expensive stuff, though.

viperfish

Reaction score
As with any product you have to continue to use it in order to keep the results. However, tricomin is a great product that fights aganist inflammation and fibrosis most importantly. Don't expect to grow lots of hair with the stuff, but it will improve scalp health and grow your hair faster. However, you may wish to check out American Crew's cu peptides, which are quite a bit cheaper.

ropcat

Established Member
Reaction score
Viperfish-

Sorry to bombard you with questions, but...

I checked out the American Crew site. Do the shampoos & conditioners with cu peptides do much good, or are they washed out too quickly? And how long could one expect a 6oz bottle of spray ($30) to last if one were hitting the hairline and vertex? Finally, do these peptide products work better for hair regrowth/maintenance on people who've got inflamed, itchy scalps? (In other words, my scalp is already pretty healthy, so maybe I wouldn't see results compared with someone who's actually solving a problem by dealing with an itchy, inflammed scalp.)

Thanks man.

chewbacca

Reaction score
ropcat:
check out the url i posted. same thing you posted but ~$16 cheaper. i just ordered some + some styling stuff to get free shipping (total $36)

chewie

ropcat

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chewie. I checked it out. For the 6oz spray alone (which I was interested in), it's about three dollars cheaper. Still a better deal though. Do you have any knowledge on the copper-peptide related questions I posted above? Still not sure whether to go this route, since my scalp is pretty healthy, non-itching, etc., anyway.

chewbacca

Reaction score
honestly i have no clue. i've read some good reviews for the copper peptide products this evening so i'm giving them a go. you can't go wrong for $35 i suppose. then again $35 will buy you quite a few rounds at the bar...

G

I have e-mailed American Crew info1@americancrew.com several times over the last month in regards to there content of copper peptides in comparison to Tricomin.

This there reply:

Hi,
> Thank you for your email.
>
> Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Tricomin so I need to do some
> research in order to address your question. I would just say that the
> Nurta-Rich Copper Complex that American Crew uses in their Revitalize
> system is proprietary so it would not be the exact same as what is found
> in
> another line,
>
> I will get back to you on this
>
> Thanks

It’s been around 3 weeks since I received the above, I have sent several reminder e-mails since.

ropcat

Established Member
Reaction score
chewbacca said:
i've read some good reviews for the copper peptide products this evening so i'm giving them a go. you can't go wrong for $35 i suppose. then again $35 will buy you quite a few rounds at the bar...

Yeah, true; that's a lot of beers. Plus I want to be careful picking which substances I'm gonna be stuck using for the rest of my life. (Esp after my failed encounter with topical spironolactone a few years ago -- failed because I suck at applying topicals faithfully.) Did you buy their entire set of hair products, or just one of 'em? Let us know when they arrive on your doorstep, or at least after you've used a few times!