tricomin vs. propecia

dodo

Reaction score
So I am thinking about dropping propecia (been on it almost two years) because I've been having a bit of brain fog since I got on it, and was thinking about taking up tricomin to help my current regimen (which up until now was the big three). Anyway, how effective have people found it to be? Will it help regrow hair, or just help with scalp health?

qdiiii

Reaction score
I just use the shampoo and conditioner and it has made my hair appear thicker. Tricomin is a hair growth stimulant. Propecia is mainly a DHT blocker.

pilogenic101

Reaction score
You may want to try the Revivogen topical serum, a DHT blocker. But the scalp should first be as antiseptic and clean as possible. I use tea tree oil and other things (peppermint oil, etc.) for this. Revivogen has a shampoo that may help in this regard. It is usually supplied free with the three month trial kit of Revivogen serum.

Brandon Mthson

Established Member
Reaction score
Why clean scalp?

Hmm.. Pilogenic, is the idea behind keeping a clean scalp for better penetration? By antiseptic do you mean reducing the natural oils that would be on the scalp?

paton

Reaction score
I also recommend Revivogen - It is all natural. You will have no side effects and it works

qdiiii

Reaction score
I second that motion..I've used Revivogen before and it is a great product that works.