Tricomin Vs Folligen

helpwithhair

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Ive been reading alot about Folligen on this site and the prevailing opinion seems to be that its better than Tricomin.

What say you everyone?

which should I buy?

thank you

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
JWM said:
Has this ever been discussed before? :)

I wasn't going to say anything :innocent: I was actually looking for that bazillion page Tricomin vs Folligen thread that went through not too long ago - but must have breezed on by it.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't used tricomin because I don't like the idea of spraying it all over your hair without knowing how much of it actually goes on the scalp. I chose folligen lotion because I can apply it directly onto the scalp and only on the problem spots.

I've been using it for 3 months now and it's already getting a bit thicker. The complaints I have though are the smell and the green residue. If you plan on breaking a sweat, make sure you wash your hair out first. Otherwise you'll have a forehead like the Hulk while smelling like a monkey's butt.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
kalbo said:
I haven't used tricomin because I don't like the idea of spraying it all over your hair without knowing how much of it actually goes on the scalp.

Who'd be crazy enough to spray it on his head?? When I used it, I parted my hair, then applied it carefully with a dropper to my scalp.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Dropper? Doesn't tricomin come in a spray bottle?

I guess I just don't understand why they'd use a spray when a dropper or a lotion would be applied directly onto the scalp.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Bryan said:
Who'd be crazy enough to spray it on his head??

I did.

Me too, Me too! :)

Actually, tric is like a very nice conditioning spray. Great to use if your hair's looking a bit dry, or for bed hair, or after work just to spruce yourself up a bit - versus folligen which I reserve for before bed only.

Withnail

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
Cassin said:
Bryan said:
Who'd be crazy enough to spray it on his head??

I did.

Me too, Me too! :)

Actually, tric is like a very nice conditioning spray. Great to use if your hair's looking a bit dry, or for bed hair, or after work just to spruce yourself up a bit - versus folligen which I reserve for before bed only.

+1

I'm one of those crazy types too!
:woot:

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Cassin said:
I guess I could understand if your hair is long but mine is less than 1/2 inch.

If my hair were that short - there'd be more scalp than hair :beer:

ethan

Reaction score
So with the Folligen spray, are you meant to apply it to the scalp or the hair follicles?

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
They are the same sh*t.....i heard that tric is just the newer version of folligen...they both made by the same company