Tricomin spray!!

VOVVIE

Established Member
Reaction score
How long does a ($73) bottle of Tricomin spray last and how often do you use it?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
VOVVIE said:
How long does a ($73) bottle of Tricomin spray last and how often do you use it?

Using it 1 - 2 x per day, @ 14 spritzes per application, it should last approx 2.5 months.

I'm coming up on the end of month 2 on this first bottle I bought - and I have about 1/3 bottle left.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
VOVVIE said:

Using it 1 - 2 x per day, @ 14 spritzes per application, it should last approx 2.5 months.

I'm coming up on the end of month 2 on this first bottle I bought - and I have about 1/3 bottle left.

How's it working. My Folligen is almost gone and might switch?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I have used both. I think the folligen spray was the better product but tricomin was much less greasy to use and didn't tend to slightly tint my blond hair a shade of green. (although not very noticeable)

I'm now using folligen for blondes (tin peptides as opposed to copper peptides) along with emu oil and am very happy so far.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster said:
I have used both. I think the folligen spray was the better product but tricomin was much less greasy to use and didn't tend to slightly tint my blond hair a shade of green. (although not very noticeable)

I'm now using folligen for blondes (tin peptides as opposed to copper peptides) along with emu oil and am very happy so far.

What is emu oil and where can I get it

Thanks!

G

md2002 said:
ShedMaster said:

Thanks!

It's an oil that is obtained by stimulating the preening gland of Adult Emu's.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
md2002 said:
ShedMaster said:

Thanks!

It's an oil that is obtained by stimulating the preening gland of Adult Emu's.

Alright then... Where do I get it? How does it help hair loss, and how do I apply it??

G

Have you ever thought about typing 'emu oil' into a search engine such as google and see what it comes up with.

You can buy almost anything on the internet.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, but I figured I would ask here because people may have used it and explained to me how they use it, how it's working, how they apply it. Possibly reccomend a reputable place to get it....

When someone asked about Propecia do you say " Have you ever thought about typing Propecia into a search engine?"

If you don't want to help don't help, but don't be a smart *** either.

G

there's also a search facility on this site.

basically you buy it and rub it into your head to help 'scalp health'.

Some people suggest that it will help with absorption of other topicals but i'm not so sure it will make much difference.

there are no studies to back this product up in terms of hairloss help but it won't do any harm.

try not to get so upset.

I answer the same questions all the time.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand... We all answer the same questions all the time, it can get annoying. I hate the search feature in this forum though, it doesn't ever let me go back. It goes to a blank screen and I have to refresh.

I usually do searches if I am look for alot of information. I figured a quick question didn't warrant a search.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
md2002 said:
hair_tomorrow said:
VOVVIE said:

How's it working. My Folligen is almost gone and might switch?

I like it better than Folligen - except for the pricetag. As far as "how" it's working - I think it might be helping.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
md2002 said:
ShedMaster said:

Thanks!

http://www.uniquelyemu.com/haircare.htm

ShedMaster

Reaction score
neiltom88 said:

Some people suggest that it will help with absorption of other topicals but i'm not so sure it will make much difference.

there are no studies to back this product up in terms of hairloss help but it won't do any harm.

http://www.hairloss-research.org/EmuOil ... rowth.html

The anti-aging factor in emu oil was proven in a study at the Boston University School of Medicine in which a pharmaceutical grade emu oil was topically applied to depilitated mice in a for a two-week-long period in a double-blind study using corn oil as the control substance. The processed emu oil produced a 20% increase in DNA synthesis which meant that the growth activity of the skin of these animals had a 20% increase. Also the hair follicles were much more robust and the skin thickness had increased as well. Dr. Michael Holick, MD, Ph.D. who conducted these tests said they also discovered that "over 80% of hair follicles that had been asleep were woken up and began growing hair." He explained that hair follicles go through stages from resting to growth and back to sleep again, and that they awoke these hair follicles by stimulating them which indicates that it stimulates skin growth as well

G

ShedMaster said:
neiltom88 said:

The anti-aging factor in emu oil was proven in a study at the Boston University School of Medicine in which a pharmaceutical grade emu oil was topically applied to depilitated mice in a for a two-week-long period in a double-blind study using corn oil as the control substance. The processed emu oil produced a 20% increase in DNA synthesis which meant that the growth activity of the skin of these animals had a 20% increase. Also the hair follicles were much more robust and the skin thickness had increased as well. Dr. Michael Holick, MD, Ph.D. who conducted these tests said they also discovered that "over 80% of hair follicles that had been asleep were woken up and began growing hair." He explained that hair follicles go through stages from resting to growth and back to sleep again, and that they awoke these hair follicles by stimulating them which indicates that it stimulates skin growth as well

Right! I'm buying myself a f*****g emu.

I wonder what Rod Hull did with his Emu.

He must of had the hairiest hand in the world.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
ShedMaster said:
neiltom88 said:

Right! I'm buying myself a f*****g emu.

I wonder what Rod Hull did with his Emu.

He must of had the hairiest hand in the world.

?? what the hell are you talking about?

G

You have to be from the UK to appreciate the TV legends that were Rod Hull and Emu.

Rod Hull famously attacked Snoop Doggy Dogg on the UK TV program 'The Word', one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

A 60 year-old man with hand stuffed up a puppet emu attacking a Rap star that was up for murder at the time, and he didnt give a f***.