Tricomin Revivogen Pack???

deckard2080

Reaction score
ok so ive been on the big 3 for about 3 and half years. had some good regrowth and maintenance. swtich to rogain foam from liquid about 8 months ago. having a shed right now. but i know that itll improve and get better.

im def now looking for more regrowth over in frontal area. was looking through the website and saw the Tricomin Revivogen Pack. i was thinking of adding that to my currect regimin of the big 3. now i know revivogen is a dht inhibitor just as propecia is. on works from the inside, the other from the outside.

is it a good idea to add these two treatments to the big 3. will it help? or will it harm?

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Go for Tricomin Spray. Lovely stuff, easy to apply, not that expensive if you think that is 180 ml. And I think it makes redundant the conditioner and shampoo. If you want to add something else, go for Nano shampoo (Dr Proctor, or the lite/cheaper version from lef.org). You can use it on the off nizoral days, so no extra hassle. Revivogen...don't know...do a search here (HairLossTalk.com forum) and try to make your mind up. My guess is that if you use propecia, nano shampoo and tricomin spray could be better options.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know, but adding Revivogen can't hurt. Why not hit the problem from every concievable angle? You have internal DHT inhibition, why not add a topical one or two or three? Revivogen + spironolactone is said to be a synegestic combo as they both block/inhibit in different ways.