Tricomin Review

syf77

Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone have any good results with Tricomin? I have thinking of using it. Thanks for your feedback.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have used it along with Minoxidil (and the rest of my regimen) and am experiencing regrowth. I don't know if it is due to the Tricomin. I have recently switched to Folligen, however, which contains a higher concentration of copper peptides and is less expensive.

syf77

Reaction score
Hi,

does Tricomin makes your scalp sticky ? How many times do you apply each day? Are you taking Proscar as well ?

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No, neither Tricomin nor Folligen make my scalp sticky. When they dry, it's as if water had dried on my scalp. I apply 1 ml with a dropper twice daily. I'm not taking proscar (finasteride), but I am taking dutasteride, which is stronger.

syf77

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. Does Tricomin makes your scalp irritated ? Minoxidil makes my scalp itchy, so I stopped it 2 yrs ago.

What is the recommended dosage of Tricomin by the company itself ?

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tricomin actually helps soothe the scalp. Copper peptides were designed to help skin regeneration. The manufacturers don't give a precise dosage recommendation. It comes in a spray bottle. If you use it that way, you'll waste a lot of it on your hair instead of getting it on your scalp, the only place where it does any good. As I mentioned above, I find that 1 mil twice daily applied with a dropper to be a good dosage.

viperfish

Reaction score
For me at least I would say that tricomin seems to be the most soothing. In comparison to the American Crew and Folligen. My scalp can handle tricomin fairly well, but not the other two.

Roger Heeler

Reaction score
I've been using Tricomin for about 5 months now. It's good in the sense that it does not smell bad and actually makes your hair feel nice and soft. Also, it doesn't leave your hair sticky or anything like that.

I didn't experience any irritation, however can't say that i've seen any improvement on Tricomin - my thinning has continued at the same pace. I've recently added Revivogen two months ago but am still waiting to see improvements. Hopefully by month 6 i'll have something positive to say!

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm getting more and more jaded about Tricomin. Been on it 3 months with finasteride and nizoral, haven't regrown sh*t. It's also expensive as hell. If I do regrow with this I'll be very surprised.

If you're going to experiment with copper peptides, I recommend American Crewâ€â€￾much cheaper and it won't stain your head like Folligen.