Tricomin......... I want to get it but dont know

venomman

Reaction score
(WEUT(#_UT^# i dont know if i should go ahead and get it or not. Its wierd becuase my hair seems to be thinning all over my head not just the crown. Maybe i need something for irritation. im just on propecia+nizoral and tgel. ive been going for about 14 months now. i wont use minoxidil till i very need to as a last resort.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
venomman said:
(WEUT(#_UT^# i dont know if i should go ahead and get it or not. Its wierd becuase my hair seems to be thinning all over my head not just the crown. Maybe i need something for irritation. im just on propecia+nizoral and tgel. ive been going for about 14 months now. i wont use minoxidil till i very need to as a last resort.

Venom - at the very least, the stuff won't hurt ya - and might even help. If money's not a consideration, I'd go ahead and invest in a bottle.

Britannia

Reaction score
Tricomin is good stuff. The copper peptides it contains are clinically proven to help hair loss. But if the stuff doesnt help your hair loss at least you will still benefit from the boost in scalp health and the quality of your hair will increase. Using the stuff certainely wont make things worse.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Aplunk1 said:
Unless you use too much.

You'd probably have to use a lot for it to be considered too much. I used 14 spritzes per day, 2x per day, and it made my hair look great.

Next time though - - to economize, I might transfer it into a dropper bottle and just use 1ml at a time. Should last longer that way.

I'm currently back on folligen (had some left over when I made the switch to tric).