Tricomin every other day?

flamingpie

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys what do you thnk about taking tricomin/folligen every other day? Has anyone ever tried it and had any success? I want to add some copper peptides to my regime, as it sounds promising, but id like to hear some feedback from people. Also like to get an idea on which is the best one to use.

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
i think alternating both is a good idea if youve got the cash.

as far as which is better, it isnt really clear.

on the one hand, ahk-cu (the active ingredient in tricomin) has the science and studies behind its CP formulation, but tricomin itself probably doesnt contain a similar concentration of ahk-cu that was used in the studies- if it did, there would be no need for blue dye.

folligen has not been through testing like ahk-cu has, but it contains a large mix of copper peptides, vastly superior in concentration of CP's that, pound for pound, are probably not as effective as ahk-cu. but there are more of them.

for what its worth, ive spent a lot of time reading through threads and various pieces of info on both products, and as far as anecdotal reports go, some people do swear by folligen, but ive yet to see anyone who can clearly say that tricomin has really helped them.

flamingpie

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I too have noticed alot more praise for folligen than for tricomin. Have you read any member stories regarding to using it every other day opposed to daily?

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
flamingpie-

from what i understand folligen is best used every other day (or at least not EVERY day)

so if you wanna fill in those empty days with tricomin, i dont think itd be a problem