Trick people into thinking your good looking

shookwun

Reaction score
Stupid video, but does outline and demonstrate the importance of hair being everything.

Funny how a simple style can make you go from average to handsome
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlypQ0en07o[/video]

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Stupid video, but does outline and demonstrate the importance of hair being everything.

Funny how a simple style can make you go from average to handsome
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlypQ0en07o[/video]

Hair is magic.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Step 2: Be good looking.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Step 6: Respect the combover!

giphy.gif

shookwun

Reaction score
it pisses me off more then anything how a simple bangs swept back can make you go from a nobody to a handsome man.

I study peoples faces, and even weak featured men can look like studs with a full head of hair, and the right style.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Did you watch the SuperBowl, nameless?

No I didn't. I went to a friend's funeral the day before and I didn't get home until late at night so I was in bed a lot of the day of the Superbowl.

- - - Updated - - -

it pisses me off more then anything how a simple bangs swept back can make you go from a nobody to a handsome man.

I study peoples faces, and even weak featured men can look like studs with a full head of hair, and the right style.

Yup.

goodidea

Reaction score
I did this when I was about 11 years old. One day I decided to wet the comb and brush my fringe back. Straight away got positive comments from my family and stuck with the hairstyle for years, tons of attention from girls. From the ages of 22-27 my hairline has disintigrated. All I can do now is get a hair system or a transplant. Losing my hairline has made a MASSIVE difference to my appearance. It used to frame my face.

shookwun

Reaction score
I did this when I was about 11 years old. One day I decided to wet the comb and brush my fringe back. Straight away got positive comments from my family and stuck with the hairstyle for years, tons of attention from girls. From the ages of 22-27 my hairline has disintigrated. All I can do now is get a hair system or a transplant. Losing my hairline has made a MASSIVE difference to my appearance. It used to frame my face.

What's ur Norwood?

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Its crazy how common this **** is. So many guys in the city now rock the beckham style hair, facial hair, glasses, skinny jeans, scarfs. Theres literally like a movement of it in my area. I dont think any of them are native from the area. I think its a bunch of Jersey Hoboken ****s. Or people who moved to area in 20s/30s.

And guy talking about a hair system couldnt you get a transplant?