Trichoscience: new name, new website

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
If you go on the website at http://www.trichoscience.com/, you will be redirected to the new website, the company is now called Replicel. The website is still under construction and will be launched Q2 2011.

I'm cautiously hopeful that they will have some pictures of trials, hopefully we will be blown away by their results, but for now we wait.

Oh yeah I also typed in their adress, and their headquarters are located on some pretty prime commercial real estate property in Vancouver BC, their office is actually right in front of the British Columbia Chamber of Commerce. I see that as a good indicator of the amount of financial backing they have as well as how serious they are.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
reading this it looks like there also come companies working there and not showing too much to people...I am wondering when they will be able to have a product for market? changing some things on a website including the name of the product replicell could be a good thing...

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you for informing us of this.

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at their management team. It appears to me they are ready to come to market. But then, I just maybe to optimistic.

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone should call up investor relations and ask them a few questions :)

I might do it myself.