trichagen?

Reaction score
i never heard about this product, what do you giys think?

http://www.trichagen.com/

When testosterone enters the hair cells in the fronto-vertex region of the scalp (top), it can take either of the two-biochemical pathways available to it. The first pathway converts it to 5 alpha dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by the action of enzymes known as 5 alpha reductase (Type I & Type II). DHT then enters the androgen receptor, which in turn triggers off the genetically inherited process. The second pathway is that testosterone itself enters the androgen receptor, which then triggers the genetically inherited process. Men who have inherited male pattern baldness, not only produce more DHT in these hair cells, but also have more receptor sites (a genetical sensitivity) to this hormone. Either way, the only real effective way to treat this therefore, is to block the hair cell androgen receptor.

Some treatments reduce the amount of DHT in the hair cell by reducing the amount of 5 alpha reductase (Type II only), but this does not stop testosterone getting to the androgen receptor. Therefore, these treatments are not entirely effective, and patients usually see very little results.

*For those patients wishing to obtain optimum results, it is essential to use a type I and type II 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (oral finasteride + topical trichagen lotion).

mariejoe

Established Member
Reaction score
I have no clue about this stuff. But, looking at the website, did you notice the supplier is in the United Kingdom. I don't know where you live, but....