Tressless Ruined My Life 5 Years Ago

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TLDR: Tressless drowned me in negativity about 5 years ago discouraging me from taking action that prevented me from halting and regrowing my hair that spiraled me into major depression. If tressless gave me a realistic view of my options I would of never have had to endure that.

This sub ruined my life, now that might seem like a bold statement but to a degree it did. I'm not talking about now but years ago when I was still a teenager in High School which would've been around 2015. I remember coming to this sub looking for solutions and I was greeted with an overwhelming amount of negativity and cynicism. I was told the only treatments available were these super expensive prescription hair loss medications that cause a whole host of issues from depression to cancer along with a range of physiological health issues. And to top it all off they barely worked that well on top. Looking back it was all a lot of baseless fear mongering and back then I didn't realise how idiotic a lot of people on Reddit are. I notice a lot of people sound like they are informed and correct and it definitely seems that way until you know deeper into the topic than they do and realise they are just blabbering idiots rehashing the same surface level false information or the self appointed Doctor who misinterprets studies to fit their beliefs. (Back then I held Reddit users in high regard and thought Tressless would be some place with all these geniuses coming up with wacky and legitimate cures to hairloss, well I was wrong...)

All in all the issue is that I was given an incredibly skewed and warped view of my options that was biased and uniformed and ultimately that led me to withholding any treatments for hairloss for over another 3 years.

Heavily balding as a teenager and being a NW4.5+ was heavily taxing on me, I was insecure about it in school but it wasn't as bad then. After leaving school I just wore beanies which stopped me from ever getting a job as I was too scared and socially anxious to go outside without my hat on. I never ended up going to university due to not having the funds and my girlfriend of 3 years cheated and broke up with me. I spent the few years after leaving school alone in my room depressed and on welfare which my Mum stole 100% of while I slept 14-16 hours a day. My self-esteem was so extremely low that I was just numbed and didn't care about anything, I was borderline suicidal as I'd never actually kill myself. Obviously this all can't be chalked up to hairloss but losing my hair and my sense of identity was the final nail in the coffin for me.

It seems so trivial when it's written down like this but that's just the simplistics of it. It's more so about cause and effect, it seems stupid but losing my hair changed my entire life for the worst in some sort of domino effect, it was a minor change that had a chain reaction that worsened all aspects of my life. I tried my very best to accept it and move on but I just couldn't. I think the part that hurt the most was that people treated me entirely differently without hair. Girls I thought were nice started treating me more like sh*t and people who I thought were friends started prodding fun at me, even my family was insulting me, hell and then I just accept having no hair and they think it's even worse. Really shows you how superficial people are I guess. It might be hard for some people to understand but please believe me, losing my hair ruined my life it implicitly impacted so many aspects.

Now how does that relate to Tressless? Well because I was given such poor quality and biased information I held off on any treatments in denial I was balding saying "I was born with this hairline". Now if I was actually given a realistic view of my options and side effects I could have easily gone on finasteride when I turned 18, recovered even more hair as it was more recently lost and I wouldn't have had to waste 4 years of my life depressed and f*****g around. All my friends have finished or are finishing up University now, getting jobs and houses and I'm still in the same spot I was years ago due to being socially crippled by balding abnormally for my age and being a relatively feminine male that did not suit bald at all. (people thought I was in my late 20s as a teen)

One day when I was borderline suicidal I had an amazing idea, I had remembered some pictures of girls that had transitioned from male to female and in my head I distinctly remember one of them starting out as a chubby bald male and transitioning to a girl except they had a good amount of natural real hair which got me excited and I thought I was a genius that had just discovered a potential cure to hairloss that I could use. This led me to looking into if any other people had tried this which led me to this website called PerfectHairHealth and an informative article on transition regrowth which also proposed a theory. This is how I got introduced to scalp massages and later microneedling and the exercises via the comments. This website gave me a solid foundation of what hairloss is and how to tackle it in an unbiased way. This is around the time I learnt that finasteride is literally one of those anti-androgenic drugs but it's just limited to the part that primarily causes hairloss via inhibiting 5AR2. It seemed so obvious. Rob never actually supported finasteride, at least not initially but he gave a realistic enough view of things for me to decide that the risk was worth taking. After all I was fully ready to commit to transitioning into a female just to regrow hair. Honestly I'm rather thankful for Rob and his website it was a beacon of hope in all the misery of tressless. I did initially find it concerning that some of his content is paygated but I think that's just his way of getting something back on the side since he does put a lot of time, effort and research into things. It's not perfect but it's an amazing resource and honestly the articles and comments are enough. If you have any questions even he typically responds to every comment or criticism on his articles. I don't want to sound like a shill which is why I've rarely ever mentioned Rob on my hairloss journey but I just want to throw some appreciation his way.

After researching into finasteride I learnt that it wasn't going to cause all these serious and life threatening issues and it doesn't cost thousands of dollars, I quarter generics for like $5-6 a month. Honestly finasteride is an incredibly safe drug relatively and if you're still on the fence yourself I encourage you to look deeply into all the studies of it. It'll probably take you hours and hours but I think you will find the side effects to be very mild and tolerable unless you want to be the manliest of men in which case nothing is quite manlier than being bald. I haven't found any studies with anything seriously concerning, simple anti-depressants have far more side effects and worse ones at that. For a great review and realistic view of the side effects I highly recommend this https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5264352/ If you're lazy just read the conclusion, a lot of the negative studies have biased samples derived from PFS help.

I think a lot of the negative stigma towards finasteride comes from men thinking with their dicks. They're balding so they go online or to a doctor looking for a solution and get prescribed finasteride and then when their seamen starts to become watery they freak the f*** out because their prized possession isn't working the same. When they realise it's finasteride they start pinning all these unrelated issues onto finasteride and they slowly become a hivemind. It's ridiculous, I've seen posts of people using minxoidil saying it gave them errectile dysfunction and gyno or finasteride that gave them heart palpitations and dizziness, side effects that are completely unrelated to the drug their using, really shows you how much people convince themselves. Unless you have a severe hormonal imbalance you can try out finasteride safely without any permanent side effects.

Honestly my experience with finasteride has been great and my only side effect is reduced seamen count but honestly unless you're having sex more than once or twice a day it's irrelevant and even then it barely matters that much in that scenario. Obviously all the people refusing to take finasteride must be having sex 5 times a day and they don't want any ounce of that big dick energy gone.

This went on far too long and I apologise, I cut out massive portions to size it down and I doubt most people will even read all this but I highly encourage you to do your own research. The hairloss community as a whole is a shithole and I hate it! The only worthwhile thing here is the success stories to see what's working for people. If you're on tressless I highly recommend filter by Top then filtering by month/year/all time to find the success stories and being able to discern the legitimate ones. For the most part the main people that hang around these places are the negative ones that didn't regrow their hair. All the people who actually regrew their hair are off enjoying it in the real world.

Honestly nothing is free and finasteride is a double edged sword, it's not for everyone but it's definitely not as bad as a lot of people make it out to be. Health/appearance wise finasteride has been the best decision I've made in my life and I regret not taking it sooner.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think the part that hurt the most was that people treated me entirely differently without hair. Girls I thought were nice started treating me more like sh*ut and people who I thought were friends started prodding fun at me, even my family was insulting me, hell and then I just accept having no hair and they think it's even worse. Really shows you how superficial people are I guess. It might be hard for some people to understand but please believe me, losing my hair ruined my life it implicitly impacted so many aspects.
This is the part I want to talk about right here because it is the truth. When you go bald young and you don't suit the look, you become part of a very special club of unfortunate individuals, of which I am one of. You say you are more effeminate than masculine in your characteristics (as am I) which is why we can't pull off the bald look....to save our life. But when I had hair, I was f*****g gorgeous. People like me are the worst ones to go bald. We lose the most. It hurts more. The idea that if you were good looking with hair, you would be good looking bald is a fallacy! All you need to do is look at some youtube videos of guys who looked like pedos transforming into male models when they apply the wig is enough evidence to prove that sentiment wrong. But I digress...

I have visited tressless and scoured reddit for some meaningful and honest discourse about going bald, and what I found has been discouraging. So many young men suffering (as I did and still do) with legitimate concerns only to be bombarded with cookie cutter advice and disingenuous PC rhetoric, beating them down with "man up" BS. Cries for help, only to be met with kicking them while they are down comments. For someone who is trying to make sense of going bald so young, the internet is the worst place to find solace and comfort.

I spent many years on this site and in reality, reeling from the effects of baldness.... trying to make sense of it all. Trying to find the truth. Because when you are a bald 22 year old looking for answers, you will get nothing but mixed messages. Alot of people blowing PC smoke up your ***, just to virtue signal and make themselves feel better about basically lying. And that is because 80% of people out there will feel inclined to lie to someone in order to both not offend the other persons feelings and to feel better about themselves.... it helps no one.

But I think I have finally made sense of it all. We live in a culture that is in denial. How can we derive the truth from someone who isn't even being honest with themselves. So don't listen to all that garbage. Unless they have been through what you and I have been through (which they haven't) your instinct and experiences regarding baldness are ALWAYS more valid than anyone elses 2 cents. We occupy a very special spot in hell because we are both ridiculed for our condition while being told it's no big deal. Absolutely maddening.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I too remember being paralyzed by fear of treatments. I remember literally shaking as I put minoxidil on my head for the first time, knowing I just signed up for a life sentence.

I remember taking one finasteride pill and starting to cry worrying about all the side effects that awaited me. I threw away the pill box after that, only to get it renewed a few weeks later.

Here I am 3 years later, with my hair still thinning, but with no side effects, and at least I'm not slick bald, with a hope of a transplant in the future.

This disease just sucks.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I understand you, hairloss had effected me probably more than you. But you guys have to stop blaming other people for your mistakes. Why you need to ask for advice on this? You dont need to be genius to understand that if you go bald you will be unattractive, so if appereance important to you, you should fight it. For me, the very moment I start receding I immediately start research, and jump on meds. Didnt even care what people think on the internet lol.
Also lol for thinking high of reddit people, reddit is the largest collection of retard autistic people that exists.

Also in general you should stop taking advice about subjective life issues from online, its all crap. Start to develop your own sense of judgement.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I understand you, hairloss had effected me probably more than you. But you guys have to stop blaming other people for your mistakes. Why you need to ask for advice on this? You dont need to be genius to understand that if you go bald you will be unattractive, so if appereance important to you, you should fight it. For me, the very moment I start receding I immediately start research, and jump on meds. Didnt even care what people think on the internet lol.
Also lol for thinking high of reddit people, reddit is the largest collection of retard autistic people that exists.

Also in general you should stop taking advice about subjective life issues from online, its all crap. Start to develop your own sense of judgement.
Well ultimately it was my fault but the part you need to understand is that I was still an idiot kid in Highschool back then and these people sounded intelligent and educated until you realize it's all broscience. They had me believe there was no real options out there and the ones that were poisoned you and barely regrew any hair anyways. At the time I figured there was no actual options to combat hairloss, even millionaire celebrities went bald so I just tried my best to accept and ignore it.

I went down a rabbit hole of research after crashing after years of denial and found there was actual relatively effective treatments that weren't nearly as bad and as expensive as people made them out to be.

I've recovered a great deal of my hair now but I'm still resentful I didn't take action earlier since it grinded my life to a halt for many years.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I too remember being paralyzed by fear of treatments. I remember literally shaking as I put minoxidil on my head for the first time, knowing I just signed up for a life sentence.

I remember taking one finasteride pill and starting to cry worrying about all the side effects that awaited me. I threw away the pill box after that, only to get it renewed a few weeks later.

Here I am 3 years later, with my hair still thinning, but with no side effects, and at least I'm not slick bald, with a hope of a transplant in the future.

This disease just sucks.
That's so depressing, I never ended up using minoxidil myself. Side effects aside I don't think I could muster up the cost and commitment of having to rub crap in my hair twice a day that makes it greasy on top just so I can have a chance of regrowing some hair. Seems like absolute hell.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's so depressing, I never ended up using minoxidil myself. Side effects aside I don't think I could muster up the cost and commitment of having to rub crap in my hair twice a day that makes it greasy on top just so I can have a chance of regrowing some hair. Seems like absolute hell.

considering you're doing daily scalp massages and derma rolling which is much more work than minoxidil, you might as well add minoxidil.

by the way, would you mind sharing your before and after pics of your hair?

----------------------
personally I'm becoming more and more conflicted about finasteride, I know the % for side effects are not high but you cannot know how it will affect you regardless, I am obese and already having issues such as gyno, libido and ed problems, and I'm not even on finasteride, my logic tells me that if I already have problems that finasteride might cause, then I'd be at a much higher risk of finasteride making them worse.

I've yet to hear feedbacks from people who had similar problems before finasteride and then took it anyway, all I see are people who had no issues prior to finasteride then took it and either nothing happened or something happened.
but I've yet to find people who had issues and still took it, and that's a problem for me.
finasteride may not have a big risk for healthy individuals but I don't consider myself healthy if I'm having libido/ed issues, gyno and obesity, that might be a whole different story for finasteride. that's why I'm so conflicted about taking it.

and also- honestly watery semen could be an issue, probably not a big deal but it might look weird for some women that you spend the night with.
like I can say personally I don't produce much semen volume upon ejaculation and if finasteride reduced even then I'd legit be left with nothing lmao, even just that is a problem in my book.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tressless is very positive in regards to fina, so weird they talked you out of it. (could be different 5 years ago though)

Imo, fina is complete poison and will f*** you up in time. It's hormonal treatment and many downplay the serious effects of this and only desperate balding idiots believe blocking an important male hormone will only affect the state of your hair. We also know Merck lied about their studies and are completely unreliable, hence we seeing forums flooded with people who took fina and had side effects even after quitting. I won't go into it more, it always ends the same way. Only thing I would advise to young guys is to try alternatives first. But yes, fina does help with hairloss though.

Anyway, one thing we can all agree on is that we need atleast a maintenance treatment without fcking up your hormones.

Here we go again, stop spreading your bullshit please. It won't help anyone.

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
considering you're doing daily scalp massages and derma rolling which is much more work than minoxidil, you might as well add minoxidil.

by the way, would you mind sharing your before and after pics of your hair?

----------------------
personally I'm becoming more and more conflicted about finasteride, I know the % for side effects are not high but you cannot know how it will affect you regardless, I am obese and already having issues such as gyno, libido and ed problems, and I'm not even on finasteride, my logic tells me that if I already have problems that finasteride might cause, then I'd be at a much higher risk of finasteride making them worse.

I've yet to hear feedbacks from people who had similar problems before finasteride and then took it anyway, all I see are people who had no issues prior to finasteride then took it and either nothing happened or something happened.
but I've yet to find people who had issues and still took it, and that's a problem for me.
finasteride may not have a big risk for healthy individuals but I don't consider myself healthy if I'm having libido/ed issues, gyno and obesity, that might be a whole different story for finasteride. that's why I'm so conflicted about taking it.

and also- honestly watery semen could be an issue, probably not a big deal but it might look weird for some women that you spend the night with.
like I can say personally I don't produce much semen volume upon ejaculation and if finasteride reduced even then I'd legit be left with nothing lmao, even just that is a problem in my book.
Personally not a fan of minoxidil for a number of reasons. I don't think it's a sustainable approach to regrowing hair. Firstly minoxidil is only effective in 40% of people who have the enyzme to convert it into minoxidil sulfate. Secondly people tend to report it loses effectiveness over the years and thirdly it'd be insanity inducing having to apply that to longer hair each day. Hair grown with minoxidil is dependent on minoxidil and will mostly fall out upon ceasing minoxidil use, the only exception appears to be facial hair in some people that were going to grow thick beards anyways. I'm under the assumption that my gains are semi-permanent with the addition of finasteride due to angiogenesis which is the formation of new blood vessels which support the follicle.

That's without even mentioning the steep cost, of minoxidil, the potential consequences on the face and the maintenance overall. Plus why do I want hair if I have to have minoxidil in it almost 24/7 making it all greasy and unappealing? Unpopular opinion but I actually think minoxidil has more potential for harm than finasteride as it was originally a drug to treat high blood pressure. The only reason it's considered safer in reality is because application is topical as opposed to finasteride which is oral and it's typically not going systematic. (Although some people take min orally and it can go systematic via microneedling).

It just doesn't seem worth the tradeoff for the amount of hair it regrows in my opinion.

I'd say I was one of the healthier individuals before taking finasteride, I did have minor gyno and what I assume to be higher than normal estrogen but I never had ed or libido issues.

I can definitely see how lowered sperm count could be embarrassing for some, I did have one experience with a girl where she may have been disappointied with the quantity but next time I just didn't fap for a couple of days and it was all good, she was all cool with it regardless.

I can definitely see your concern with starting finasteride though, honestly I can't exactly recommend it in your case as it will have to be something you weigh up personally. The most realistic scenario with starting finasteride will be you will have some minor to very slight regrowth then maintain or drastically slow down your hairloss for years to come. If you're one of the luckier ones you can regrow a moderate to significant amount. It depends if those potential effects are worth the gamble to you.

Theoretically you should be able to trial it safely to see how you respond to it for a few months without any long term side effects as long as you aren't one of the 1% who respond to it abnormally in which case there was already a preexisting issue that was exacerbated.

edit. whoops, forgot you asked to see my before and afters. Here is my last updated album.
https://imgur.com/a/9K4pdCK

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop spreading bullshit that fina is completely harmless first.

But again like I said, we know where this ends. Agree to disagree and please continue with your hormone treatment.
i'm not saying that finasteride is completely harmless, the issue I have is that the side effects were vastly overstated in severity and likelihood. The only reason I was scared of it initially was because I had no understanding of what it did or what it actually was. I can definitely see why some people wouldn't want to take it and it's not for everyone but I'm not one of those people. The thing is people should be given realistic expectations of finasteride, hairloss gains and side effects included so they can rationally judge if finasteride is worth taking for themselves. I was given an incredibly skewed view of finasteride and my options which resulted in me delaying taking action for years. On a personal level I find the side effects of finasteride to be very minor and tolerable, especially considering other drugs out there. It was simply a no-brainer for me to start using finasteride.

I think as you said the best thing we can do is agree to disagree.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally not a fan of minoxidil for a number of reasons. I don't think it's a sustainable approach to regrowing hair. Firstly minoxidil is only effective in 40% of people who have the enyzme to convert it into minoxidil sulfate. Secondly people tend to report it loses effectiveness over the years and thirdly it'd be insanity inducing having to apply that to longer hair each day. Hair grown with minoxidil is dependent on minoxidil and will mostly fall out upon ceasing minoxidil use, the only exception appears to be facial hair in some people that were going to grow thick beards anyways. I'm under the assumption that my gains are semi-permanent with the addition of finasteride due to angiogenesis which is the formation of new blood vessels which support the follicle.

That's without even mentioning the steep cost, of minoxidil, the potential consequences on the face and the maintenance overall. Plus why do I want hair if I have to have minoxidil in it almost 24/7 making it all greasy and unappealing? Unpopular opinion but I actually think minoxidil has more potential for harm than finasteride as it was originally a drug to treat high blood pressure. The only reason it's considered safer in reality is because application is topical as opposed to finasteride which is oral and it's typically not going systematic. (Although some people take min orally and it can go systematic via microneedling).

It just doesn't seem worth the tradeoff for the amount of hair it regrows in my opinion.

I'd say I was one of the healthier individuals before taking finasteride, I did have minor gyno and what I assume to be higher than normal estrogen but I never had ed or libido issues.

I can definitely see how lowered sperm count could be embarrassing for some, I did have one experience with a girl where she may have been disappointied with the quantity but next time I just didn't fap for a couple of days and it was all good, she was all cool with it regardless.

I can definitely see your concern with starting finasteride though, honestly I can't exactly recommend it in your case as it will have to be something you weigh up personally. The most realistic scenario with starting finasteride will be you will have some minor to very slight regrowth then maintain or drastically slow down your hairloss for years to come. If you're one of the luckier ones you can regrow a moderate to significant amount. It depends if those potential effects are worth the gamble to you.

Theoretically you should be able to trial it safely to see how you respond to it for a few months without any long term side effects as long as you aren't one of the 1% who respond to it abnormally in which case there was already a preexisting issue that was exacerbated.

edit. whoops, forgot you asked to see my before and afters. Here is my last updated album.
https://imgur.com/a/9K4pdCK

which one of the pics is your current hair?
--------------------------

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...fe-youtube-channel.126598/page-4#post-1864470
this is my current hair situation, not looking good.

I've been to a few doctors who did not recommend me to take finasteride, the thing is even if I decide to ignore the affect it's gonna have on my dating life and go celibate, I still can't avoid the mirror for the rest of life, I'm simply gonna hate looking at myself bald, as you can see I do not have a very masculine face, more like a man-child face, it's not gonna look good bald.

on the other hand I don't know if finasteride gonna do good for me with my current libido issues, if it keeps my hair but fucks me up physically even more then I didn't really do much there.
my gyno is not tiny, it's kinda on a 4-5 scale from 1 to 10, one side is even bigger than the other, and as long as the breast tissue is there then it can still be affected by hormonal changes, so finasteride could definitely make it worse.
my estrogen is not above the normal range but it is high in the normal range, and my testosterone is low for my age (still in the "normal" range but on the lower part of it)

so yeah like the way I think it is for me is that lets say taking finasteride is playing a russian roulette, if a normal healthy person with no prior issues gets 1 bullet in the barrel and 5 empty slots, then a person like me would get 3-4 bullets and only 3-2 empty slots in the barrel.

also, like how watery/less volume of semen does finasteride make it to be? mine is no watery at all, it's actually pretty thick, but my volume is already pretty small as it is, like really if finasteride makes the person produce less volume upon ejaculation then I'm gonna end up producing 2 drops.

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop spreading bullshit that fina is completely harmless first.

But again like I said, we know where this ends. Agree to disagree and please continue with your hormone treatment.
Yes, let's agree to disagree. Please continue to not "f*** up your hormones" and go bald instead. If you're stupid enough to disregard the overwhelming scientific proof that finasteride is a safe drug and believe in PFS fairies instead, you kind of deserve to go bald. Your stupidity is not my problem.

HairletCope

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, OP, you'll be very well served in life to do the opposite of whatever Reddit tells you to do (same with 4chan). Browsing Reddit/4chan has really given me a bleak impression of humanity. It's easy to laugh at the retards on these sites, but then you realize that they're real people and they're all around you in real life. Very disturbing.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started finasteride 1 month ago at about the same age you did (I'm 25 right now)

Lol, oh my good friend how many I've seen like you. (I too was once like you) A desperate, young balding man who wants to believe that finasteride, a hormonal treatment is completely safe. Be honest, do you really believe hormonal treatment will only affect your hair? Do you know that a reduction in hairloss IS a side effect? This product wasn't made to fight hairloss but prostate enlargement.

Do you know about Vioxx? Did you know Merck lied about many studies, fina included? Oh well, it doesn't matter what I say to desperate balding guys like you, your mind is made up and you will have to learn the hard way...and you WILL learn.

So continue taking your daily hormonal pills and go back to tressless if you want to cope with the reality of fina.

Oh give it a rest Pigeon, fina/duta are the only ways to battle hair loss and for the vast majority sides are either non existent or not severe enough to warrant stopping the drug. You had a bad experience on it, but your personal vendetta against finasteride is becoming a joke, everyone here has probably read one of your tirades against it, no need to constantly tell people to "cope" and take their "hormonal pills", or even going as far as calling people on finasteride trannies. It's just becoming repetitive now.

Last edited:

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need therapy, not hair. No one in their right minds type all this sh1t just to blame the internet. It’s alright, you’re not that pretty. You won’t “slay” all those tens. I’ve slain tens. I’ve fcuked their brains out. I barely remember them. Go get yourself a girl that loves you and cares about you and during that relationship you may evolve into a man who isn’t completely shallow.

your point is not credible because you were once just as shallow + you were/are good looking enough and lived the life he and most of us want to live.

you can't criticize a guy for wanting to live the shallow/kind of life you once lived. you had that phase in your life, the rest of us haven't.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your point is not credible because you were once just as shallow + you were/are good looking enough and lived the life he and most of us want to live.

you can't criticize a guy for wanting to live the shallow/kind of life you once lived. you had that phase in your life, the rest of us haven't.
Why you take him seriously, he is obviously a troll