Treatments not for me 20 years old. Looking other options

keepingmyhairr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, after months of reading without registering I have decided to open an account and see if you can get something from here. I started to lose hair for a year possibly longer but I did not realize until a year ago that an entrance was more pronounced, since then my hair has increased and made thinner, until now that I still have but it will soon thin and It is very fine and with little density. I have been to dermatologists, and I have Androgenetic Alopecia and I am diffuse.

First I was on finasteride for a month that gave me a terrible egg pain, my mind was scattered, low libido ... . Also I see that hair tchicken something because some hairs were thin, then thick and then thin when i see them after months. Then I tried saw palmetto months later, and a slightly egg pain come back, and finally I tried topical finasteride+minoxidil and the egg pain returned and minoxid topic alone, which gave me palpitations in the heart and pain from it after a few days.

At this point, I find myself looking for other options that can serve me, since these do not serve me. There are more options but I'm not sure which one to jump into. The possible options I see are:

Stemoxydine
Acelaic acid
Revivogen
Spironolactone
CB-03-01 catches my attention, but also its price. (If someone can tell me clearly how much it would be per month, I would appreciate it)
RU58841

If someone can give me their advice on what to do, I would greatly appreciate it, or experiences about these treatments or tell me some more, which can be useful for other people. ALL INFORMATION MATTERS.

I have some seborrheic dermatitis and sore scalp at times, I feel it as inflamed. I have little hope but I want to keep trying, besides the pain is also annoying. By the way, I'm from Spain, I know some English but sorry for how it's written, I don't know if it's very good. A greeting!!

jazz1

Reaction score
I use Topical Finasteride as oral gave me side effects, what about trying Topical Finasteride every 3rd day? RU58841 does work but gave me sides maybe because I used 5%, I read CB is side effect free but again not been mass tested.