Travolta Schooled Onbaldness. Is It Harder For Celebs To Cope?

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you seriously worrying about hair loss at 63,my plan when I reach your age, is to overdose on Testosterone replacement therapy and use steroid
At the age of 26 I started balding slowly. And it didn't start to become notacable till about the age of 31 . So for about 35 years now its been on my mind and when I forgot about it. People would be kind enough to remind me . Yeh your probably right I should finally toss in the towel I've tried this and it only last for a.few days and than I start to hate it again i get sides from today's cures . So maybe u have some good ideas for me thanks

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the age of 26 I started balding slowly. And it didn't start to become notacable till about the age of 31 . So for about 35 years now its been on my mind and when I forgot about it. People would be kind enough to remind me . Yeh your probably right I should finally toss in the towel I've tried this and it only last for a.few days and than I start to hate it again i get sides from today's cures . So maybe u have some good ideas for me thanks
Get a hair transplant. My dad who is almost the same age as you did and he had the same result as Kevin Spacey.. basically the surgeon put about 2000 grafts on one side of his hairline and 500 on the other and he grows them long and combs over. Looks way better than before and completely acceptable for that age.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a hair transplant. My dad who is almost the same age as you did and he had the same result as Kevin Spacey.. basically the surgeon put about 2000 grafts on one side of his hairline and 500 on the other and he grows them long and combs over. Looks way better than before and completely acceptable for that age . Good call u read my mind it's time to take the plunge. I'll.be speaking to a surgeon soon thanks

g.i joey

Reaction score
I will be 64 in March and hairloss will still bother me and I don't think I'm alone
Lol I wish I had issues like worrying about hairloss at fucken 64... shitting me? If it wasn’t for finasteride i wouldn’t have had a hairloss worry after 25.... cause I’d be bald af

g.i joey

Reaction score

Damn just read this after making my previous post.... I empathize with you bro

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait was he really trying to say that was his own hair before? Lol did anyone else catch that?