Travelling with Propecia? - and Rogaine?

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

Have any of you experience travelling abroad with Propecia or other generic finasteride? Should I be concerned that the costums will check me?

Also. Should I have my Propecia in the suitcase or my backpack? and what about my Rogaine for that matter?

mobjack

Reaction score
Propecia and Rogaine are not a controlled substances and customs do not care about medications for personal use. It should not be an issue anywhere in the world as long as it doesn't look like you are importing thousands of pills.

It is recommend to pack it in your carry on.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I went overseas last year, I took two months supply of my Propecia with me in my backpack. no problems at all. but just in case, take your prescription too!

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
So you guys recommend that I carry my Propecia on my bag I bring with me to the plane? and what if I don't have any prescription?

I'm going to Africa, so I don't hope any of the costums are that paranoid.

- - - Updated - - -

Update?

mobjack

Reaction score
In Africa, I don't think any country uses prescriptions for medication. If a pharmacy has finasteride, you will be able to get it over the counter no questions asked.

It is expected that travelers come with their personal medication so don't worry about it.

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear. I guess you are always a bit paranoid about travelling with your pills.