Travelling with finasteride?

PJ

Reaction score
Been taking finasteride now for almost 2 months. Hairs thinned out a good bit but still want to see this through for a year. Problem is that I'm travelling to South America for 6 months soon. Originally I hoped to order 6 months supply of finasteride on the web ( not available in my country) but have been advised recently not to travel with any drugs without a prescription. I don't want to explain the presence of boxs of finasteride in my luggage every border I cross and would be nervous carrying them. Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid.
It's an unusual situation but if anyone could give me some advice it would be great.

Thanks.

G

Don't worry about it. I packed my finasteride in a suitcase and just got on with my trip.

You worry too much. It's not cocaine....

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
...::traxdata::... said:
Don't worry about it. I packed my finasteride in a suitcase and just got on with my trip.

You worry too much. It's not cocaine....

LOL....

I bring more pills then you can wave a wand at when I go on vacation. Vicaden, Propecia, Advil, moxicillan, codien. YOu name it I bring it, I like to be prepared. I wouldn't sweat it.

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you are worried put 2 or 3 hundred propecia into a condom and swallow it, this always works for me.

Drac

Reaction score
no problem...

I traveled in Central America for 7 months and brought 3 bottles of propecia. (I took 1 every other day to make it last longer). No problems with border officials. You can buy propecia or proscar in the pharmacies there without a prescription (not cheaper than US prices though) so you dont need to bring a 6 month supply. I bought some proscar in Guatemala. I assume South American pharmacies are the same.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If they mess with you at customs just bend down and show your thinning scalp, fall to the floor whilst wailing about screaming "Nooooorwoooood!" and let out a large fart.

Gunner would approve.

PJ

Reaction score
Thanks Drac, thats great news, did'nt know you could buy finasteride over the counter. Saves me carrying it all at once.
If all else fails I reckon I'll fall back on social's advice.

Thanks guys.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PJ said:
Thanks Drac, thats great news, did'nt know you could buy finasteride over the counter. Saves me carrying it all at once.
If all else fails I reckon I'll fall back on social's advice.

Thanks guys.

I cannot take the credit for it. Thank the "Gun-man."