Transplant In Turkey? Keser Or Erdogan? | HairLossTalk Forums

Transplant In Turkey? Keser Or Erdogan?

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by LeeDee, Oct 11, 2018.

1. LeeDee

LeeDee New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi,

Has anyone from America had success getting a transplant in Turkey? I'm not much of a traveler but can't afford a local transplant. Keser and Erdogan have been coming up in my preliminary research. Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Also when I grow my hair a little longer I'll post some pics (its currently buzzed).
    Thanks!

2. John Baris

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hello, those are both good doctors. Either of them would be a good choice. However, they don't do the surgery themselves, they just start it and after an hour, technicians take over.

If you are going to Turkey, this is a common issue. What I suggest it, try to find a doctor who does at least the extraction himself, or get one of the two doctors to do it completely themselves. Because if you choose FUE, extraction will be very important.

Also, I think this guide is very handy when it comes to finding your surgeon.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

3. chep84

chep84 New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Don't go with erdogan there is a large number of recent poor results and even reports he is leaving the incisions his old lead tech Dilek, you will be butchered. Do it in Europe or the US where there are still some ethical doctors