Manuelpr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have smoked four times in the three months since I had surgery. It will affect my growth when the hair starts to come out

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No bro, fortunately a little marijuana won't do anything bad to your transplant, so you can chill.

I looked it up myself after I had the procedure haha

Manuelpr

My Regimen
Reaction score
No bro, fortunately a little marijuana won't do anything bad to your transplant, so you can chill.

I looked it up myself after I had the procedure haha
hahaha before I smoke daily and when I had surgery I stopped doing it. and when I meet friends they do it and I end up smoking but of course I was worried it was bad. have you had a good result?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha before I smoke daily and when I had surgery I stopped doing it. and when I meet friends they do it and I end up smoking but of course I was worried it was bad. have you had a good result?
I'm only 1 month after the surgery so I don't know yet, but I googled it and this question has been asked many times, and doctors always say don't worry about it.

Manuelpr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only 1 month after the surgery so I don't know yet, but I googled it and this question has been asked many times, and doctors always say don't worry about it.
it sucks for people like me who smoked daily. the other day I smoked a marijuana joint with fear that it would affect the transplanted hair shaft and I don't like that feeling, I have read that marijuana goes to the hair shaft and makes it grow slower and the hair become softer and finer