Transparent lumps in semens after taking propecia

syf77

Reaction score
Hi,

does anyone of you notice transparent lumps in your semens after taking propecia? Thanks.

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
syf77 said:
Hi,

does anyone of you notice transparent lumps in your semens after taking propecia? Thanks.
Yes, I do and I don't even take Propecia or proscar. It looks like little pieces of gel or silicon rubber in my load. You can pick a piece of it up and practically stretch the sh*t. Seriously! I'm not joking. I don't know what causes it, maybe it is a vitamin deficiency or something. But in your case it might be from the Propecia. Don't know. I'm sure other people will post to this.

Bismarck

Reaction score
kalika said:
syf77 said:
Hi,

Yes, I do and I don't even take Propecia or proscar. It looks like little pieces of gel or silicon rubber in my load. You can pick a piece of it up and practically stretch the sh*t. Seriously! I'm not joking. I don't know what causes it, maybe it is a vitamin deficiency or something. But in your case it might be from the Propecia. Don't know. I'm sure other people will post to this.

I ocassionally have the same problem (since 3 or 4 years).

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
kalika said:
syf77 said:
Hi,

I wonder what causes it. Are you on Propecia Bismarck?

Bismarck

Reaction score
kalika said:
Bismarck said:
kalika said:
syf77 said:
Hi,

Yes. But I had that problem before I started Finasteride.
I did some some resarch on the net and found out that this can happen when semen comes in contact with water (urine) or inflammatory processes are ongoing in the prostate. They said it is not a cause for concern in general.

bis

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
kalika said:
Bismarck said:
kalika said:
syf77 said:
Hi,

I did some some resarch on the net and found out that this can happen when semen comes in contact with water (urine) or inflammatory processes are ongoing in the prostate. They said it is not a cause for concern in general.

bis
So basically it is nothing to worry about? How is Propecia doing ya anyway? I've been thinking about starting it.

Bismarck

Reaction score
kalika said:
Bismarck said:
kalika said:
Bismarck said:
kalika said:
[quote="syf77":20875]Hi,

bis
So basically it is nothing to worry about? How is Propecia doing ya anyway? I've been thinking about starting it.[/quote:20875]

I think so. It has never really hurt but it is noticeable. It's like using 120mm rounds with a 100mm gun. :oops:
But from what I've read we don't have to worry about our heavy artillery. :p

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
I think lumps in semen are totally normal. I've had it all my life.

So either it's normal or I'm abnormal

(I wouldn't doubt the latter though, heh)

Koala

Reaction score
kalika said:
syf77 said:
Hi,

What the hell are you doing playing with your semen? :p

Anyway, these are normal and nothing to be worried about.

DAC21

Reaction score
Koala said:
kalika said:
syf77 said:
Hi,

What the hell are you doing playing with your semen? :p

Anyway, these are normal and nothing to be worried about.

Ditto, you guys got to much time, and apparently not enough women. Hair on your knuckles?