Traditional Treatments Don't Work,i Need Some Help.

Simae

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,everyone.
I am a lurker and read many cases in this website.I found I lost my hairs on my crown last year.I began to take Fina,but I found Fina is almost no help for shedding,it is about 30-40 hairs shedding per day.I tried Duta on Feb. this year and it did well in first 2 weeks.It seems that 10+shedding per day.However ,It seems that it lost its efficacy after that 2 weeks,upping to 20+ per day.My hairs of crown became thinner after March. Until to last month,I add PGD2 inhibitors (Seti,OC)----adding them to my regimen---topical OC and oral Seti(200mg per day).There was an amazing result that shedding was 7 per day when I washed my hairs.But happy conditions didn't last.Likewise,After first 2 Weeks,it upped to 20+ again.:confused:
It is weird that getting f*****g 20+ shedding stopage per day is so difficult .I don't know why these inhibitor drugs didn't work so quick with no regrowth,no maintainance but shedding.I have no receding headline but my hairs on crown lose density.On the whole,my crown get more and more thin since I began to treat it.
So who could know the reasons about this? Should I add PGE2 or use Bee Venom to my regimem?
I get confused.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
'Normal' non balding people can shed up to 100 hair a day, but they do regrow
You need at least 6-12 months to gauge finasteride/dutasteride efficiency, shedding is a normal phenomenon
Stick to treatments for a solid year

Simae

My Regimen
Reaction score
'Normal' non balding people can shed up to 100 hair a day, but they do regrow
You need at least 6-12 months to gauge finasteride/dutasteride efficiency, shedding is a normal phenomenon
Stick to treatments for a solid year
Thank you,Baldybalderbald. I know shedding is on every bolding people.But I tried fina over 1 year and Duta near 1 year and I cannot see any regrowth.It seem that it is inefficacy quickly, so as PGD2 inhibitor. So I don't know why I can't get regrow and why they didn't work so quick.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you,Baldybalderbald. I know shedding is on every bolding people.But I tried fina over 1 year and Duta near 1 year and I cannot see any regrowth.It seem that it is inefficacy quickly, so as PGD2 inhibitor. So I don't know why I can't get regrow and why they didn't work so quick.

Don't expect much regrowth but rather a maintenance of what you have left, did you loose ground or diffuse in this year on drugs ? Those drugs cannot avoid normal shedding (everyone shed, balding AND NON balding people, this is a natural process of the hair lifecycle) and have a very limited regrowth potential, getting overall maintenance is the best they can do in most cases.

My bad i read again and you lost density on crown

Flowsome

My Regimen
Reaction score
To piggyback off the other comments, finasteride and dutasteride usually work by shedding the hairs that have already begun the miniaturization process. Why? No idea, but it's a common symptom, so you'll have to put in your time 6-9 months to see some measure of improvement.