Trade 1 Year In Prison For Being Nw1 For Life

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you sign this pact with the devil?

Spend 1 year in prison for a life long supply of a juvenile hairline?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Sarcasm.

Time has come to blackout "Hairloss Impact section" for at least 24 to 36 hours. :p

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well
If you go to prison knowing you are gaining NW1 status forever is one thing.
A better challenge would be:
Would you go to jail for one year without knowing you have been granted NW1 thanks to the sacrifice?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If this really could regrow hair

I would be straining in front of the mirror 12 hours a day. even in work.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if you get AIDS?
Then it would be worthless.

I live in a nasty place where prisoners want to get AIDS to get social guarantees in prisons. Also, 4 people in a prison cell (murderers, cons, thieves, drug dealers in the same cell) and 3 dudes could easily bend a person over and gangbang him 24/7.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
An unlikely bargain anyway. The Devil corrupted our dna to insure his goal of human pain and suffering. I would wager a few here would sell their souls for a lifetime of nw0.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
As long as I went into prison knowing that I'm coming out a NW1, I'd gladly do the time.

Imagine...hardworking, confident, intelligent but bald loser with no hope of marriage who has been trying to do well in life for 2 years goes into prison. And he comes out a NW1, who can - over the next 2 years - works his way up to a stable, happy life. Indeed everything is possible with a NW1 and 2 years is a very conservative estimate. I would happily take that deal. I'd even pay money for it. Life simply isn't worth living as a NW6. If I have to go through a prison sentence to live life like everybody else does, then I will. That's how much I care about my own happiness and well being. Anybody who says otherwise hasn't really felt the effects of baldness yet, in my opinion.

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure certain members here would straight away run home, open their laptop, log in and check forum updates on Tsuji, while on their new NW1 as promised, once released.

“Can you see the little thinning part on my right temple? Isn’t that areata guys? Should I take dutasteride enema with estradiol and breathing inhibitors? Guys? Guys???”
You are one funny guy.
Keep going .

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 year? Hahaha, that's not much of a sacrifice.

The sacrifices have to be permanent to make these questions funny. I.e. lose one hand, not for a year but for the rest of your life.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 year? Hahaha, that's not much of a sacrifice.

The sacrifices have to be permanent to make these questions funny. I.e. lose one hand, not for a year but for the rest of your life.

Prison is no joke, but actually having spent ten days in jail my biggest worry was missing my finasteride dosis lol.

I’d give you my left hand without hesitating, there are cool looking prosthetics.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Balding while being very young is a mental prison of its own. I would take a year in prison if it lets me keep a thick nw1 for the rest of my life. The only fucked thing is how much harder it would be to get employed afterwards.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah it kinda depends on the prison. I would do a year in any UK prison for a guaranteed NW1. If it came with a criminal record though, probably not as I need a clean record for employment.

Would I do a year in a USA facility? yes I would, even in a med or a max security institution.
I would just ask for PC, and spend the year alone in my cell dreaming about hairstyles.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
how frequent are the rapings?

Id just put myself into solitary or suicide watch and read/do pushups for a year.