Tour Is Over Boyos. Time To Ldar Boyos.

INT

Reaction score
"If you don't have under 10% body fat, it's over"

LOL. I wonder when was the last time he talked to a real woman.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically have big frame huge dick which is never soft be 6 ft 4 nw1 for life white goodlooking and drive a ferrari.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol syria? Dont they have bigger problems than getting girls? Like wars and sh*t?

Anyway, where do you guys find those weird *** videos??
He lives in germany as far as i can tell, that's the onlly video i ever watched of him, cause it was a meme on other forums.

INT

Reaction score
The issue with this guy (and the whole black pill, incel community etc for that matter) is that he is creating excuses for himself to not even put himself out there in the real world.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

INT

Reaction score
When you are making youtube videos about not getting kissy poo from women because of falling short on a checklist of physical traits (even though half of them fixable with a little bit of effort) while other people from my country are fearing for their lives, and that of their children: it's over.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you are making youtube videos about not getting kissy poo from women because of falling short on a checklist of physical traits (even though half of them fixable with a little bit of effort) while other people from my country are fearing for their lives, and that of their children: it's over.
Copecel detected. It's over for you.