Toupee experts plz help --> IS THIS A WIG/TOUPEE??

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm wondering if someone could have a look at this video - it is a Will Farrel, I'm wondering if this is a wig, or if he bleached his hair?

I ask because that is how I would love to have my hair when I'm older. At his hairline, it looks completely real. If that could be a wig, I'll feel a lot better about the future - it will mean I'll be able to have the hair I want regardless of what happens....

Here is the video (guy with the white/blond/grey hair who I am talking about):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4HXaayk9xI

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Please , could someone help? I will have trouble sleeping tonight if i'll still be wondering wthether or not that is a toupee/wig/system. :dunno:

thanks
FC

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Please , could someone help? I will have trouble sleeping tonight if i'll still be wondering wthether or not that is a toupee/wig/system. :dunno:

thanks
FC

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah thats his real hair alright. :roll:

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yeah thats his real hair alright. :roll:

That is definitely, 100% a wig? It's certainly bleached, that is not his real color. But are you sure it is a wig?

Even the probably bullshit doctored photos on sites like Hair Club for Men don't look as undectable as that.

I know the style and color makes it look over the top. But really look closely at the hair line. Im pretty sure that is his real hair - ive seen several photos/vids of Will Pharell recently with that style.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sweet rug; i wonder if Bea Arthur donated her hair personally.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Heres another one: I'm sure its his real hair, I think he may have dye'd it though.[youtube:3nlywsw1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiDNMhETTeU&feature=related[/youtube:3nlywsw1]

:whistle:

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Heres another one: I'm sure its his real hair, I think he may have dye'd it though.[youtube:2ogbu8xv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiDNMhETTeU&feature=related[/youtube:2ogbu8xv]

:whistle:

saf , I know your being sarcastic, but if you're so convinced that that is a wig, and that will Farrel's is a wig (without appearing to have any evidence to support it), then it appears to me that you are extremely quick to assume something is a wig. So, I;d like to get the opinion of somet others as well.

I don't think it's ever been claimed that the jackson is bald / balding.

s.a.f

Reaction score
FC if you cant tell that Farrells wearing a wig I suggest you give these guys a call:[attachment=0:3r50v8w0]4031.jpg[/attachment:3r50v8w0]

I actually thought that your original post was a joke thats probably why it got so few responses.

It may never have been claimed that Jackson is Bald/balding but the fact is the guys wearing a wig.

Attachments

• 4031.jpg
    4031.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 247

beemark

Reaction score
Will Farrell is definitely wearing a wig - no question about it. As a matter of fact, I think there's a good possibility that they are both wearing hair.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Freedom Coder said:
saf , I know your being sarcastic, but if you're so convinced that that is a wig, and that will Farrel's is a wig (without appearing to have any evidence to support it), then it appears to me that you are extremely quick to assume something is a wig. So, I;d like to get the opinion of somet others as well.

Dude put the football helmet on frontways and open your eyes. It's a fuckin wig.

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
Freedom Coder said:

Dude put the football helmet on frontways and open your eyes. It's a fuckin wig.

Do you have ANY evidence to back this up? Or are you just trying to act tough on the internet?

I suspect the latter.

Petchsky

Reaction score
It's clearly a wig dude, how many people do you want to say that before you believe it?

It also looks nothing like Ferrel's real hair!

GNUist (formerly FC)

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think Ric Flair wears a wig?
ricflair.jpg

I totally want hair like that when I'm older (hopefully natural, a wig otherwise). I think farrel's looks pretty damn real around the scalp, so if proscar doesn't do the trick for me nice to know i can fall back on that.

Vigaku

Established Member
Reaction score
^lol last post was on the date of my birthday!

I earlier here said you probably aren't aware how realistically hair replacements can be made nowadays but since you visited something like Hair Club, you are then familiar.

GNUist (formerly FC) said:
Even the probably bullshit doctored photos on sites like Hair Club for Men don't look as undectable as that.
I compared pictures at Hair Club to that of Farrel in the video...don't really see how you can detect anything in Hair Club (how did you do it?) and not think Farrel's wearing. I mean, I don't see why Farrel would grow out his hair, dye it, and perm or straighten it just for what he was starring in.

You said doctored photos. By that do you mean they were edited? There is a video on the main page of their website showing the same dudes...and it showed the same results.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this a pisstake???
First of all it looks stupid and is obviously a rug, and secondly as if Will Ferral is going to bleach his hair platinum for one crappy skit.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
IMO

it's not his real hair

but will farrel does not need a wig in any means

the wig was just for long bleach blonde hair for the skit

cheers

ToupMaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Both are wearing Wigs....

Dam are you blind or just gullable?

If you think they look real and good, you will have no problem getting something nice for yourself. We should have no problem making you happy.

Actually is easier to do a WIG in a longer style than it is to match a hair piece to shorter hair. The wigs come with lace fronts are adjustable to your head size and with length like in those two units, cover everything, resulting in No Blending problems.