Total Loss Of Libido After Using Ru55841...

Ibiza4300

Reaction score
I'm hoping any of you can give me some insight who may have tried using RU55841. I recently made a 5% solution with Minoxidil and applied 100mg the first day (stupidly) and 50mg the following two days. All of the sudden I felt like I was castrated and I have zero libido, energy or motivation to go to the gym.

I have been on finisteride for years and never had a libido issue and I thought the whole point was that RU was less systemic and had less side effects. I just hope it comes back soon as I have stopped using it for the time being.

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The scalp is very vascular and therefore a great way to get drugs into your system, seeing that it is an anti-androgen I am not surprised you are experiencing libido loss.

I personally don't know why people attest to RU58841's greatness when it A.) It's poorly studied. and B.) It's not approved to be used in any country on the planet. It's literally an abandoned research drug. People gripe about finasteride all the time but the fact remains that it's still the safest, heavily tested and studied, and most effective hair loss drug to date.